Check out my newest piece and i'll comment on everything you post! (part 4)

Check out my newest piece, if you give it a comment and favorite then i'll comment on all of the thumbs that you post! There's no thumb limit so go crazy and post your whole gallery if you'd like, i'll be sure to comment on and favorite all of it :D (Big Grin)

Also, check out my facebook page if you like this piece: www.facebook.com/TylerReitanDe… If you like my page and post your page in the comments i'll return the favor :D (Big Grin)

Water Mario by TylerReitan
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Self-sketch #4 by jaquieang Self-sketch #3 by jaquieang Boyfriend sketch #1 by jaquieang Self-sketch #2 by jaquieang Self-sketch #1 by jaquieang Couple sketch #1 by jaquieang 

Thank you!! imma head on to your gallery now!

Pretty interesting. I think the gumba fits the least though to be honest. The rest seems like it belongs. Good stuff. 
Soul by Gh0stlander    Gorgolith by Gh0stlander    Sand by Gh0stlander    Stranger by Gh0stlander
Wow your work is awesome! I'm totally going to FB next to like your page! Mine is www.facebook.com/MissMorbidKitty :D

Channeling Bettie by MorbidKittyCorpseSurvivor by MorbidKittyCorpseSummer Glow by MorbidKittyCorpseI'm gonna file my claim by MorbidKittyCorpseClassic Contorted Elegance by MorbidKittyCorpse
thumbs?you mean like thumbnails?