Share with me

Hello friends, I'm jojo.

I am a dummy!  I made a Journal for each of the 10 first people answering this journal, I will put their avatar and the three deviations I like most from their gallery on the list!

:Adventure Time: THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD FIRST answer the journal and I choose the three deviations I like most from you gallery~~~

Heart Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Rightljoewing.deviantart.com/journa…Heart 

Crazy Dancing Also, you can put your love love works in 
Devious CommentsCrazy Dancing 

~Share your works~
!THANKS!
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
COOL! those Traditional Art is so beautiful!

SO~~~~ can you answer this journal here is the link~

Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right *  ljoewing.deviantart.com/journa…  *
Sure, no problem. Though, I gotta be honest: I'm a little confuse on the rules here.
I'am sorry :sorry: 
Nuuu its okay. ._.
Thanks for sharing, you draw people is so great!

Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right *  ljoewing.deviantart.com/journa…  *
:iconjakewiggleplz: wow hi guys~ you should answer the journal and I choose the three deviations I like most from you gallery~~~

Hi-Hi Cutie Emote + PLZ  ~THANKS~furious wave 
Thanks for sharing, they are so lovely

Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right Point Right *  ljoewing.deviantart.com/journa…  *
Hi there! I am a dummy! Here are some of the works I like most from my gallery...

White Faced Scops Owl by Alithographica Ember by Alithographica Minerva's Owl in Oils by Alithographica
Hi  your arts are very great!!
and can you answer this journal here is the link~