Show me MEN (for a feature)

Sometimes I feel like this site is overflowed by artworks featuring female subjects, so I want to do a feature involving men as the main subject. n_n

Rules:

-Vampires, elves and things like that are allowed, but no male furries, sorry.

-3 deviations max.

-Females can appear, but a man must be the main subject.

-Tell me something you like about men, so I know you read this. I like the fact that men are easier for me to establish friendships with than women, for example.

These are some of my works featuring men:

Connor ACIII by Isho13   Yusuke by Isho13   Gangrel Prince by Isho13   Itachi Uchiha by Isho13
Comments44
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Different Pulse - Ysha by blikah Fairytale by blikah Just one moment by blikah

Men have another humor,
it's always fun to do some crazy shit with them^^
Cecil - Lineart by Alithographica Welcome to Night Vale - Cecil by Alithographica 

I need to draw more humans. .-.;;

Anywho, men...I like the (on average) sharper features of their face, relative to females. :3
Funnier to draw :3
Temptation by Varjopihlaja
I like how men can be all sorts of different bulks, and be attractive in just about any one of them. <3

Brian Poses Sexy by Linquebel
I don't believe werewolves count as furries, so have a couple werewolves:
Phoenix - Commission by smilinweapon A Tragedy by latent-ookami
And here's a guy and an alien:
Captive by Zimeta
All of these characters are from stories I've written.
men are just cute :heart:

Shit Faced by Smoppet

Handsome Devil by Smoppet

Publius by Jamocha101 Tick-Tick by Jamocha101 First Four by Jamocha101

I like that men aren't usually as inherently annoying as women.
I've noted the lack of male representation in art.  Ironically enough, I noticed that I also don't have many works featuring men.  The only one being: The Final Battle by Foggylights
Here are some works of other awesome people focusing on men!  
Romans soldiers into the forest by pegasusandco 65 by Mausi4 
Daigo Kazama by UsagiToxicRed Spy by UsagiToxicMeet the Morning Sniper by UsagiToxic

I am newbie in drawing men, I am more comfortable with drawing women, that's why they are kinda girly :P Drawing men is hard.
Also I like when men wear pink clothes
and holyshit muscles 
Here are some of my colored pencil drawings :)
Chris Hemsworth (colour pencils) by QuelchiiLoki - Rage (colour pencils) by QuelchiiThor - God of Thunder (mixed media) by Quelchii
They are more fun to draw! :D
Can I go ahead and say 'wow'? :O 
I don't mind. Thank you! :D
They're easier to draw XD
Bigby in sheep's clothing by odovoroOrpheus don't look back by odovoroThe Seal Of Oberon by odovoro
They're easier to draw :3
Valentine by Varjopihlaja
Timothy Faerland - Orchestral Sky by DigitalRipple  Character Set 03 - Hisagi Flat Colours by DigitalRipple  Character Set 01 - SonAeroth by DigitalRipple

I'd like to think I have a fair enough balance of male characters in my gallery, but I do hope to have more in the future. There isn't much I can say why I like men, because personally I enjoy drawing the female form more. Men are complicated to draw. (For me at least.)

Also in regards to your comment, if it's about friendship with men, I think that I find an equal amount of ease with either sexes. :)
I was surprised when I read the responses to this thread, a lot of people are saying men are easier to draw, many of them are females themselves. For me the female figure is easier to draw, and my men come out too feminine x_X
Fate- Attack on Titan/Shingeki no kyojin by To-Ka-Ro Kingdom Hearts- Oh, I Just Can't Wait To Be King by To-Ka-Ro Centuries of Courage by To-Ka-Ro

I like men's fashion a lot, and how structured it can be, especially suits and blazers and such.