Show me... Dragons!

You saw the title! Show me some of your dragons! 6 thumbs max! I may comment on yours if you comment on mine! Let me know what you think of them! No literature though, I don't have time to read it unfortunately!

Mike's Harder: Dragon Fury by railrunnermiranda Mike's Harder: Dragon Rage by railrunnermiranda <--- These two are currently in a contest, would love to know what you think of their design!
 Wyvern by railrunnermiranda Dragon Bust by railrunnermiranda Dragon Queen by railrunnermiranda God of the Sky by railrunnermiranda
Comments50
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thanks for showing me those dragons! Stay tuned for another themed thread.
GR: Sapphirine: Year of the Dragon by TouchedVenus AT: Where Red Lilies Bloom by TouchedVenus GR: Birth of an Empire by TouchedVenus

:star: I'm also open for commissions: [link]

Thanks for looking! :rose:
Death from above (Cry thunder) Remastered by Adder-Snake-Bite Golgorath the dark hoard dragon by Adder-Snake-Bite Wyvern bust: Cirrusfire by Adder-Snake-Bite Fire and fury by Adder-Snake-Bite Sky raptor by Adder-Snake-Bite The river dragon has come by Adder-Snake-Bite
Here's a small selection of my dragon related pieces, some of them are pretty old now but there's more where they came from.
Dragon, watching the ocean by Sareth1337
oh god, this an old one...
Thanks for sharing! I think you're the only one who posted anthro dragons :)
I wasn't certain of the criteria, so I thought I'd try it. I saw these in your gallery: Tense by railrunnermirandaYour Argument is Invalid by railrunnermiranda and I figured I post an anthro. I'm really digging the designs.
is it limited to dragons on all 4 legs or can they be antrho?

Salamence by LadyKuki Flower Dragon by LadyKuki Unicorn Dragon by LadyKuki

Haven't drawn dragons in a while...

Dragon Head Shot by PhycosmileyParticle Man Strikes Again! by PhycosmileyHeadless Dragon by PhycosmileyBlubbaRak by PhycosmileyBarba "NES" by PhycosmileyFor Sylvaferalfox by Phycosmiley

Both the 3D designs are really cool. Though I like the oriental one the best. Its design just seems to be the better of the two. Though out of the drawn pieces the Blue Lung catches my attention the most. Especially the way the head seems to come off the page.
Whoa dude, that's really really good (⊙_⊙)
Ahh thank you! ;v;
Rage face by giantdragonGreen dragon adopt [OPEN] by giantdragonDragon smile by giantdragonGrumpy dragon by giantdragonSkeleton dragon in colour by giantdragonSmaug by giantdragon

Here are some of my dragons. :)

--------------------

And now to your dragons:

The first two dragons from "mike's harder" are really well made. I like the details on the both heads. The scales, eyes. Everything looks nice. I  would just wonder how they look like in their full form? :) So as fullbodys.
If I had the money or if you're open for commissions for 3d models, I would commission you. :D

The wyvern looks also awesome. I like dark dragons and this one is really cool. But maybe it would looks much more intersting when you would add different facial expressions on it or how it looks like with a closed muzzle as well. :)
The traditional drawn dragons looks also fantastic. Great shading technique.

The "Dragon Queen" looks also great. Again many details and great light/shadow effects on her face. I'm not sure if you used a texture (?) But the many dots in her face makes it interesting.

The "God of the Sky" as the others many details and great light/shadow effects. I also like the pose of the dragon and the idea with the small window-like square. 

:)
Thanks! Yeah, the "Mike's harder" dragons are currently in a contest and I'd be honored if you'd vote for them! Yeah I would have loved to do full bodies of the two, but I was pressed for time. XD

The wyvern was an experiment and my first real 3D dragon (I did a sea serpent previously) The traditional dragon I kind of use for all my banners, business cards, and logos.It's maker - and looking at your silver dragon there, it looks like you did a similar technique with several shades of grey markers. For some reason I like the little structures on his chin XD

Dragon Queen is actually a self portrait XD I used a lot of texture brushes. "God of the Sky" is actually from 2011 but still one of my faves visually.

Nice little collection of dragons you have there! The last one looks familiar, is it from a movie?
I saw your journal about the contest and I would vote for you, but the images are not loading. :/
But I can try it again.

Thank you.

Yes, it should be Smaug from the "hobbit movie" as the titel says. : )
Yeah, I found if you have adblock it doesn't work :( Since all the images are ads. Try using a different browser - that's what I had to do.

Ah see I haven't seen the second Hobbit yet. I am going to have to!
O.k. I'll try it out. : )

You have to, it's really awesome. :)