Show me your character development!

I was just browsing through some of my (many) old dA accounts, when I realised, I've drawn the same OC at least once every year since I started drawing.

She was one of my first RP OCs for a (I'm ashamed to admit it) Naruto-based forum RP, but she's evolved into a supporting character in my own comic now. Along with her outfits and style, she's undergone a name change, a hair cut, and a complete backstory overhaul, and yet she is the same character. I think this is interesting. To the outside, the 'then' and 'now' might seem like to two separate characters who share a few traits, but to us - who've seen our character's development - they have simply grown up (and out in this girl's case!!).

So let me introduce you to Becca (my 2006 brainchild)! Also, for some reason, the thumbnail for that 2006 one has NEVER worked.

Aiko 7 by Liggyloo Aiko New Coloured by Liggyloo Aiko 3 by Kuromu Morning Sunshine by Kuromu
Midnight by Kuromu The Face by Kuromu Chubby Cheeks by MAYGUSTA Becca + 27 by MAYGUSTA

And then for 2014, all I have is a quick doodle. Becca Doodle by MAYGUSTA

But it's crazy to see the improvement between 2006 and 2014.

Now, introduce me to your characters, and show me how much they've changed!!
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My crazy anti-hero Vlad vampire "Lore Delamore" (c)

Oldest to latest

VGT Original cover by WesmeadowVGT Page 7 by WesmeadowTwilight by WesmeadowVGT 2.0 Iss1 pg2 by WesmeadowVGT Lore VS Twilight Fan by WesmeadowVGT Chaos Prince by WesmeadowLore Vs Valor by WesmeadowFeedback? by WesmeadowLore vs Dweller by WesmeadowLore Side View by WesmeadowLore by WesmeadowVGT Beach Party by WesmeadowLore by WesmeadowLore vs Dweller by WesmeadowLore vs Well Witch by Wesmeadow

My most recent one here:Lore Vs Nadia by Wesmeadow

What do you think? I tried my best to improve on my character and comic panels.
From these two- Kingdom Hearts Redux-OC Concept by lostmemory123
To these two-KH Redux-Main Gal by lostmemory123KH Redux-Main Bro by lostmemory123KH Redux-Main Two(Lineart) by lostmemory123
The time between the old and new is about a year Id say,late 2013-Present.
here is the year comparaison of my characters through the three years of hard work with them :)

3 Years Comparaison by DaphfloconMojo

they are all part of my comic serie ^^
Well I wish I made my stories but yea you know I have my six female ocs xD that are silly. However, all but Jena and Elizabeth were rp characters at one point and yea they kind of changed in odd ways xD, but hey my art kind of says it all...somewhat XD or something.
Sadly I don't have much art of my characters but a good number have gone through changes both story wise and character wise. I won't spam you with the details though so you'll just have to take my word for it. XD
Wow okay this is going to be a bit embarrassing  haha 

So three years ago I made this character,she also has an animal for so it might be a bit much cx 
"Don't call me that..." by SquidPup WHUT? by SquidPup Erin by SquidPup Erin MLP Style? by SquidPup<-- Those are her previous designs and such and this is her now c:
Erin by SquidPupWink Wink by SquidPup
HOLY IMPROVEMENT! Jeeeeez!