Show me your ID

You walk into a famous club and they ask you for your ID. So go ahead show me your deviantart IDs 

Monkey ID by Adorkable202This is mine
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
ID by Rimisa
I've had it up for like 2 days and already tired of it :dummy:
This is what I'm currently using as my I.D. Feedback on this piece is appreciated.
Xela badge I.D by Adder-Snake-Bite
I don't go to clubs.
Then you go outside and the sky asks for your ID 
How is the sky able to ask anything? It's not even an entity or anything.
Would you really like an explanation??
Yes of course since you brought it up.
Alright then buckle up because this is going to be a crazy ride. So there is indeed a man on the moon (Lets name him MOTM). Anywho MOTM loves to chat. However he had no one to talk to. There was the sun there is a woman on the sun(Lets name her WOTS). MOTM had no way to talk to WOTS since you know he came out at night and she came out during the day. One day MOTM time traveled to go in to the day he died in a time loop and he became the man in the sky(MITS) and he was finally able to talk to WOTS and anyone else for that matter
That's really nice and it's great that you actually created a fancy explanation.
But why does MITS want to se my ID? Wouldn't he rather talk to WOTS than wasting time with boring strangers?
View all replies
because everyone loves alpacas by tithendar because alpacas *-*
My ID, though I had so little interesting things to say about myself I ended up taking that widget away :/
ID by vegarBlack 
aww this is adorable