comment for comment 2

So I made a little comment for a comment thing and I was so happy with all the feedback that I just couldn't resist myself to make another one ^^
So you just have to comment on this picture Tam outfit collection by Ani-San17 and comment here with a link to what you want me to comment. And also the length of the comment I'll leave you will be the same as the one you leave me so the longer of a comment you leave the longer you will receive ^^
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Here are mine that I think need more comments and favs n.n
Fight fire with fire. by HellAboveHeaven Mental by HellAboveHeaven The forest by HellAboveHeaven Devil of bones by HellAboveHeaven
commented back ^^
okay, mind to watch this short animation if you have reliable internet connection? <3

Skripsi rev 0.1 (Lost Time Memory PV) by SECONDARY-TARGET
thank you for commenting but when you commented on my other drawing you gave me that animation to comment on and so I have already watched it and commented on it
you can comment on the others whatever you like XD
Lunar Synthesis by rainbownote  I'd like a comment on this please!
It doesn´t matter which one, choose yourself. :-)
The Last Vacation by JonathanChanutomo GEMINI by JonathanChanutomo Absurd Fairy Tale by JonathanChanutomo I've Got You Under My Skin by JonathanChanutomo Nene Sakurada by JonathanChanutomothis is my latests artwork and i request critics,
I commented ^^
thx a lot my friend!!
You're welcome 
thnak you for commenting