want to see your Comic or Manga

Cover Tamar'e Spirit in the Wind by RAY-N-BOW Einleitung by RAY-N-BOW Die-Personen by RAY-N-BOW
This is my story and what about you? You have also a story?
Comments37
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm the writer of the anthology webcomic, THE BOOK OF LIES.  Here's the first page to a few of the stories:

So It Is Written pg01 -- from THE BOOK OF LIES by Paul-A-NewmanPet Croc pg01 -- from THE BOOK OF LIES by Paul-A-NewmanTrophies pg 01 from THE BOOK OF LIES by Paul-A-NewmanRISING pg 1 -- from THE BOOK OF LIES by Paul-A-NewmanFillings page 1 - from THE BOOK OF LIES by Paul-A-NewmanBusinessman in Hell pg 1 - from THE BOOK OF LIES by Paul-A-Newman

You can read the full stories here:
AND SO IT IS WRITTEN pg 1 -- a tattoo artist does a series of of tattoos for a mysterious woman only to have the stories of the tattoos begins to happen to her.  Now she must stop them before the final tattoo comes true...death.  ==> bookofliescomic.webcomic.ws/co…
PET CROC pg 1 -- a lonely boy who wants to be popular brings the coolest thing he has to show and tell -- his pet 30 foot crocodile.  ==> bookofliescomic.webcomic.ws/co…
TROPHIES pg 1 -- a woman interviews the greatest hunter in the world, a man who hunts werewolves.  ==> bookofliescomic.webcomic.ws/co…
RISING pg 1 -- an Easter Island-like mystery leads to a tale of an ancient god... ==> bookofliescomic.webcomic.ws/co…
FILLINGS pg 1 -- a homeless man steals the gold fillings from corpses to get money for food, until he meets corpses that refuse to give up their teeth.  ==> bookofliescomic.webcomic.ws/co…
BUSINESSMAN IN HELL pg 1 -- With hell becoming overcrowded, the Devil hires an efficiency expert only to find Hell the subject of a hostile corporate takeover! ==> bookofliescomic.webcomic.ws/co…

I hope you like them!
NEW:
Introduction and translatet by Awesome-pasta by RAY-N-BOW
translated by :iconawesome-pasta:
Why yes I do! Here's the cover and first two pages.

The Outer Darkness (cover) by TheOuterDarkness The Outer Darkness Chapter 1, P.1 by TheOuterDarkness The Outer Darkness Chapter 1, P.2 by TheOuterDarkness
Thank you, that I wanted to hear!looks like an interesting story. Deamonds not my thing but yeah interesting
Interminables: The Magister's Office by plangkye <---This is all we have so far.
Do you have drawn a comic or manga, please show it
Only one more. Come on Da I can't belive it!
Eh, yeah but it's not very good. :stare:

Candied Hands Page 1 by SpudfuzzCandied Hands Page 2 by Spudfuzz
Here's the first page of my one shot comic project for a contest I did a while back. It was a contest for creating manga without using dialogue bubbles (little written narrations were allowed)>> The Ghost in her Smile (page 1) by ShenaniBOOM
As a matter of fact, I do... here are the cover and first two pages.

The Outer Darkness (cover) by TheOuterDarkness The Outer Darkness Chapter 1, P.1 by TheOuterDarkness The Outer Darkness Chapter 1, P.2 by TheOuterDarkness
Artist struggle pt I by SkeezooArtist struggle pt. II by Skeezoo and a comic strip:Complaints by Skeezoo
nice style :D can't read them though :( but the style looks nice :)

I have 2 comics going right now :D a scifi adventure in space!  I'm nearing the end of chapter 2 right now! 
Dan's Voyage Ch1 Pg 1 by ScottaHemiDan's Voyage Ch1 Pg2 by ScottaHemi
and an over the top scifi action thing with cyborg dinosaurs and cowgirls and everything awesome like that XD
Rebel Cowgirls on Planet Robot, Ch01 Pg1 by ScottaHemiRebel Cowgirls on Planet Robot, Ch01 Pg2 by ScottaHemi
Hihi yes there is an english version in my gallery to find. I uploaded now German, because many says my translation isn't good.
If you like, have a glance in my gallery. You can find it on the left hand in a folder named Tamaree.

well, I find the second one better. You gave there more attention to the lines than on the first one. It is much cleaner and better. You are on a good way. How long does it cost you to draw one page? How much time? The colored version is good. Sify isn't my style I prefer adventure and natural things. So I can't say more on it.
it might just be the color. hides the imperfections in the lines better then white background XD 

but yeah it takes me about 2 to 5 hours a page depending ont he level of detail and of course if i color it or not. 

i'll take a look :) 
Did you look at it? What is your impression? Good story or bad story?
from what I can tell it does seem like a good story.   also the art style feels fairly unique :)