Show me underappreciated photography!

I want to do a photography feature which showcases photos that deserve more attention!

You can post your own work or other artists work! The only criteria is that the photos need to be at least 1 week old and have under 75 faves.

No thumb limit, but keep your posts within reason (don't post your entire gallery just to gain more exposure on a forum)

Photography only please!

I will close this forum thread after 2 weeks and do the feature then.
Comments80
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I could use more views on these
Magic@Hawks 11/9/2013 by Hawksfan4848 Magic@Hawks 11/9/2013 2 by Hawksfan4848
Magic@Hawks 11/9/2013 3 by Hawksfan4848 Magic@Hawks 11/9/2013 4 by Hawksfan4848
Palmerton PA Hardscape, flagstone landscaping by Devine-EscapesLand Art/Nature Spirits by Devine-EscapesStucco and Flagstone by Devine-Escapes

(these are all artisan crafts....but I'm trying to get better at photographing them)
Under 75 faves? That's all of my photos. :D
Here's a few:
Pastels by Sauerine Visiting the Past by Sauerine Standing Tall by Sauerine Through the Forrest by Sauerine
Thank you! You will be featured in a few weeks (I am gathering up photos during this time to create a big feature)
Raindrops on Flowers 2/2 by NodokaVisualArtsSupine Underwater Dolphin by NodokaVisualArtsFlower Macro by NodokaVisualArtsPeacock on the Gravel by NodokaVisualArtsEncinitas Rose by NodokaVisualArtsUnder Oceanside Pier by NodokaVisualArts

Here's some from my gallery. I don't think any of my works have garnered 75 favorites as of yet.
Thank you! You will be featured in a few weeks (I am gathering up photos during this time to create a big feature)
thanks a lot :)
Together by l--unbound--l
I apologize in advance for not following your rules :)
it's only 10 minutes old haha
it's understood if this upsets you :D
I like the photo, so I will feature it anyways!
Thank you! You are so nice to be doing this. :)
Ok =D No problem, take your time :thumbsup:
Fly Feeding Time by WoodenOx Yellow Flower Collector by WoodenOx Encapsulated by WoodenOx Stairway by WoodenOx Mantis Headshot by WoodenOx Lantern Flower by WoodenOx Completely Hidden by WoodenOx Close Up Wasp by WoodenOx Dragon's Tongue by WoodenOx Mandrill by WoodenOx