Show me your Newest... Females! [Month 2]

Yep, like I said in a poll, I'll be making these feature forums monthly! The theme this month is... FEMALES! Any drawing that centers a female can be posted below!

Of course, there are other rules to keep this orderly:
:bulletpurple:Comment with 3 thumbs of females!
:bulletpink:Any other gender can be in the picture, but females must be the main subject!
:bulletpurple:Feel free to comment with a link to your commission info as well!
:bulletpink:Do not post twice! Don't be stingy and post every single day, let others be able to share their work!
:bulletpurple:Please don't post thumbs with censors on them! Kinda odd to post a thumb that you can't see the picture, huh? We want to see your pictures, so refrain from posting censored ones! (also in an attempt to keep this PG13)

Why you should follow these rules:
Well, I comment to everyone with feedback who follow the rules; those who don't just get exited out of my message box. Plus, these rules are to keep the thread nice and orderly. Of course if it's a bit too weird for my taste I'll try to completely ignore it

My Thumbs:
Almyra Dress-up Game by MikomiKisomi[T] Champagne by MikomiKisomi[G] Highwire by MikomiKisomi

And I don't have commissions open right now, so I'll skip this part.

Please post your lovely pictures below! (And follow the rules!)
Comments481
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
How beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!
Asianesque Sunset by starplexus Chakra Circuit by starplexus Waking Up by starplexus  thank you! :)
Nice! Thanks for sharing!
Cool! Thanks for sharing!
Justice Shall Be Done by JaimeGervais    Pam de Beaufort by JaimeGervais  The T.A.R.D.I.S. by JaimeGervais    White Queen of Narnia by JaimeGervais    She-Ra Princess of Power concept by JaimeGervais
No problem!