Comment, Fave on whatever you like and I'll do the same

Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Black Swan by Everlasting90   Beaumont's Daughters
    "The greatest wealth a man can have is his family." That's what Ian Beaumont always said. He was one of the wealthiest merchants in Marseilles and he always considered his three daughters the source, the reason for his prosperity.
    His oldest, fiery Julianna, had a penchant for beautiful gowns. Golden Josephine, his second oldest, admired jewelry, conservative and exotic. The youngest, modest Joanna, found wonder in the simplest things.
    All three were so different but together reminded Ian of his late wife. They were all he needed and wanted. And they were all he had when the Beaumont business fell.

Life and Death: Until the EndI hate you! Why do you steal what I create?
I take what comes to me. I do not steal. Since the beginning, you can never seem to grasp the difference.
It doesn’t matter which word you choose. You cause me pain.
I am an end to pain. I end the pain of your children.
You end their life. You take some before they can even have a chance to live.
It is not my choice nor is it my fault. Your children are not immortal. Their bodies fade but their souls continue. I send them to where they belong. You know of this.
You are so full of darkness. I can barely see, let alone know what you do.
I see you. I see your beauty, your tragedy. Your love and your hate. I see all your colors. You are everything. I am nothing.
Nothing but an end.
If it wasn’t for me, the pain of your children would be perennial. I cut off the pain that your own children cause to their own kin. I don’t cause you pain. The pain is from you. I’ve seen it for a long time.
H

Commented on all three :)
Zoo by MechanicalLazarusBelrose 4 by MechanicalLazarusBelrose 2 by MechanicalLazarusBelrose 6 by MechanicalLazarus

Thanks for looking!!
Animals have feelings toooo by MechanicalLazarusI will not pretend by MechanicalLazarus You have some amazing shots.
You have awesome collection of photos and I find this very beautiful :)

Passionate Pink by Everlasting90
Getting Ready to Start my Day by Everlasting90
Celestial Rays Fall Upon Philly by Everlasting90

Landscape turns me on! Commented some also

and please take a look on my gallery and pinpoint something that you like :D
I Can't Sleep.... by SECONDARY-TARGETAT : Sky by SECONDARY-TARGET Thanks.  Your art is very colorful.
glad you like it <3
i'll get back to you on this i promise, i can't do a damn thing due to my internet being malfunction, wont display pictures or anything correctly. 
Take your time. I'll still be here.