I'm suggesting DDs!

I'll probably leave this thread open for a little while. Show me your DD worthy art! 

Also, I fancy reading, so drop me any literature you're proud of! 

If you fancy looking at anything of mine:
Quakes    The only thing telling me I wasn’t dead was the hand that reached into the cage and caressed my sun-burnt skin. Cool droplets of rain kissed my back as I lay face down on the hard ground. With every breath I sucked up more dirt; my throat was painfully dry and my chest ached to collapse. But I didn’t have the energy to sit, or even roll my head to the side.
    “What’s wrong with that one? Why is he taking up an entire pen?” The voice was rough and agitated but I couldn’t bring myself to look up.
    “He’s sick, sir.” A pause. “He drank from a river on the way over. I didn’t want him to but he was wea--”
    “You let them drink downstream?” There was a sharp sound like wood against skin, accompanied by a yelp. “Are you going to give me back what I paid for them? Are you?”
    “Please
We Should Climb a Mountain    “When you’re older, you’ll realise that school was the peak of your life.”
    Mr. Naylor concluded our sixth form assemblies with the same depressing line every week. I didn’t find it depressing back then, only now because I’m coming up close to the end of my education, and it feels like I’m on a train that won’t stop or slow down, and I’m not getting to enjoy the scenery, and we’re going way too fast, and I don’t even know where my stop is, and and and. Everything’s about to change, isn’t it?
    Not everything, I guess. Some things never change, like the shakiness of your legs when your feet reach the bottom of a mountain, or the feeling you get when you turn and, looking back up, realise you can’t even see the peak anymore.
    Did that really happen? Did we really climb it.
    Yes, we did, even
Dying like a dog“God damn it, Toby,” Julian says as he tugs at the covers. I’m twenty-one, but I cling to the duvet and groan like a child moments away from throwing a tantrum. He’s stronger than me, but he sees the redness of my cheeks and decides to let me win. “So what, I’m going to have to get the kids ready on my own?”
    I stare past his face because it’s screwed up in anger. Instead, I look at the swirled patterns on the wall paper. He thumps his hand against the set of mahogany drawers. “You promised me you’d try harder.”
    I’m sick of his accusations. I’m sick of his shouting. I’m sick altogether. I roll over to face the opposite wall even though it hurts to lay on my left side. He knows this and he sighs, or groans, I can’t decide which. The light falls in strips through the blinds, and I stare at the postcards we’ve collected on our travels. Sometimes he
Comments76
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I don't know if they're good enough for a DD, but, here I go @ v@'
too lazy to give a title by dramatical-alice
Here are some of my best works :D Thanks for looking!

Our World is Beautiful by LashelleValentine

Tea Time by LashelleValentine

Red and White by LashelleValentine

Beauty of the Sacred by LashelleValentine
Coriolanus - Digital Airbrush by LPSoulX    Sherlock - Digital Airbrush by LPSoulX    King Henry V by LPSoulX    Thor and Loki by LPSoulX
I don't know if they are DD worthy, but here they are:

Megan Fox by SUNNYNARULA18Nataraja by SUNNYNARULA18Krishna - waiting for radha by SUNNYNARULA18

Cheers! :)
Alex Kingston by MarmonaaStaircase WIP help by MarmonaaCrEEp by MarmonaaManed Wolf Watercolor by Marmonaa

Thanks for looking! 
I'm quite a fan of this DA artist Ripa666, she's not very well known, but she has some extraordinary works.  I've been her watcher for a while now and now quite a fan, I just love her work. She's never received a DD before and I've felt a lot of her artwork is worthy of it.  

A couple of hers which I find amazing include these:
DOGS: Magato-pirate-2 by Ripa666DOGS: Badou '01.11 by Ripa666Nill '09.10 by Ripa666

That was kinda fun, thanks for opening up this forum!
Touch Of Grey by junkyardpatinafan

and wildcard entry:

Go With The Flow by junkyardpatinafan
Not Good Enough by MeowPicBath of Books by MeowPicElectricity by MeowPicOver by MeowPicFascination by MeowPicAgateophobia Take 2 by MeowPicReflections and the Grasslands by MeowPicThe Raven by MeowPicThanks for looking! These are my personal favourites over the years.
the mask i polish in the eveningyou are the songs i am afraid to sing,
the cigarettes i won't ever smoke
and i am all the records you won't get around to,
every dangling thread glimmering in false hope. 
our days are fast and so surreal,
our nights are wrapped in cold
the midnight sky is laced with our breath,
every story we've ever told. 
you hit me like a heart attack,
a storm they couldn't forecast;
you were a brick to the back of my head,
our love was sudden, fast. 
you might as well be miles away,
a face that i never would see. 
it's been a long time, i think about it a lot,
a long time since you've talked to me. 
our ghosts still hover, nightly,
beneath the lights that line my street.
it's nice to know our past selves are happy,
even if our futures decide not to meet. 
in a year, you'll be the letters ive left on the table,
unfinished for fear of reply;
and ill be the birds overhead,
waiting for you in the sky. 

sy lla bles.i walked around the lake today
at the park
and hoped maybe youd have gotten the (message) 
i searched the faces on the benches
they weren't you
they neverever are these days 
i was told not to think
about you or anything 
apparently i do that far too often
i am not allowed to pick up my phone
to read old mess ag es
or see your face frozen in fleeting happ/i/ness
nothing shines like you do -- did
oh, here i go again
they told me not to re mi nisce
you said we were com/pat/i/ble
i thought so too
your nights end with cheap dates
and mine still end with (you)

any of my stuff is fair game, though, if you want to go through my gallery or something c;
most recent : CM4 - Spectator P1 by OpsynCM4 - Spectator P2 by Opsyn 
most apreciated :1) CM2 Civilisation Blaster page 2/2 by Opsyn   2) CM1 Crooked page 1/4 by Opsyn