Looking for Deviants to Watch

It's been kinda quiet on my dA lately and I wanted to liven it up a bit. I'm always looking for new faces to watch. Here's your chance to showcase your best works.

5 Thumbs Max
Please no literature

If I see something I like, there could be faves, comments, watches and maybe even a combination of some of the above.

All I ask in return is that you peruse my gallery and do the same for me. ;)
Comments442
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Dress made out of Garbage bags, concept & photography by DeScripted-LOVE with Model Christy Perreaux
DIY creative with Kristi by DeScripted-LOVE
Mahafsoun the Rose Keeper by CaoChiNhan Monument of Life by CaoChiNhan Journey to the Hero's City by CaoChiNhan Thank you :la:
E.U.E. Page 32 by RedPandaRoyal  E.U.E. Page 30 by RedPandaRoyal   Volkner by RedPandaRoyal  CinnimonSmile by RedPandaRoyal  CommissionForMeowmerz by RedPandaRoyal  
Leedle leedle leee
//RunsAway
Those strange creatures. by KinokoKoneko  Lizzie by KinokoKoneko Hooded Cat Bandit by KinokoKoneko i hope you like them :)
here are my newest three phonecases! <3

Cute Iphone 4 Case - Bows Cupcakes fruits by Luna-Goodies Iphone 4 deco den cover yellow, white + cute! by Luna-Goodies Kawaii decoden iphone 4  Chocolate + Cute! by Luna-Goodies

These are all up for auction on ebay (UK) (ends 25th May), though if you'd just like to just buy one, send me a message, and I'm sure we could sort something out :)
already posted, sorry!