Show me your stories!

Hey guys! I'm kinda bored, and I want to read something, so please show me some original stories you have written!

Mine are here:

Past Mistakes, 1 Chapter (and a prologue!), Ongoing:
Past Mistakes PrologueI remember the day I was born... Erm, made. It was nighttime, three am, I think. I struggled to open my eyes, to breathe, and to do all the things that kept one alive. Yet somehow, I still lived. I tried to check my pulse, but I couldn't move.
I felt a bajillion bolts of of electricity travel through my body. It didn't hurt, or anything, it just felt weird. I tried again, and my eyes slid open.  In front of me was a dark brown wolf with golden eyes. He was laughing maniacally. 
"I did it!" He praised himself, "Rise, my creation!"
I obeyed the strange male. He seemed like the kind of person you wouldn't want to upset. However, I was still confused. How could I be his creation? Did it mean he was my father? And what was my purpose?
"My little scout," He announced, "From this moment on, I shall be safe from the townspeople! So go outside, do your duty! Go scout around the nearby territory for me!"
He led me up the stairs into some sort of living room, except the ceiling was very
  Past Mistakes, Chapter 1: Pet PeeveIt had been three weeks since I was created, and after sitting still for most of the time, I got bored. I decided to go check out what Redo was doing, so I barged into his lab. He was working on some important creation, and I really wanted to help.
"Hey Daddy!" I smiled as I inched towards his work area. He was sewing an elephant's trunk onto a shark's face.
"You!" His emotions were a mix of anger, annoyance and surprise, "Get out, I'm busy! And don't call me 'Daddy'!"
"I wish to help, Daddy."
"Then sit there, in that corner, and be silent! And stop calling me that!"
"But please, Daddy, I must be helpful in some way..."
"I am not your father!" That was the second time I got hit that month. I fell onto the cold, hard floor. I still couldn't feel any pain. No, none at all.
Redo was huffing and trying to cool down. I tried to stand up, but I kept collapsing.
"Master... I'm sorry for annoying you..."
"Just..." Redo answered glumly, "Don't get in my way..."
I nodded, trying to stand up, onl

A Touch of Fate, 9 Chapters, On Hiatus (or cancelled, idk):
A Touch Of Fate, Chapter II woke up to the chirps of birds and rays of sunshine beaming into my room. Today would be another excellent summer day, in which I stay inside and stare at the screen of my computer.
It was 6:30, an hour later than I usually woke up. I sighed, thinking about all the things I could've done if I did wake up at my correct time. I jumped out of bed, fully energized. I sneaked outside to check if anyone else was awake. I rushed to the bathroom and grabbed the handle. However, the door didn't budge.
I knocked on it to see if there was any response. Horrifiyingly, there was.
"What do you want? I'm busy!" I could hear my older sister shout at me. And at that moment, something terrible happened.
I realized it was Back-To-School Monday.
"Sorry, Didn't know you were in there!" I screamed at the door and sulked back to my room. I grabbed a calendar and stared at it. Maybe if I stared at it for long enough, I'd get an extra week of summer.
Now, don't get me wrong. I love school, just not the peopl

A Touch Of Fate, Chapter III was pretty happy with the class schedule I was given. I had some time to kill before first period, so I went on a search to find my friends, so we could update each other on our summer.
They were sitting near the History room, which was luckily my first class. "Seb!" Danny shrieked when he saw me, "What's up?" He gave me a fist bump.
Daniel Vasque was a Hispanic guy with really curly hair and braces.
"Nothing much, you?" I asked back.
He ignored my comment, as he did a lot, and turned to the rest of the crew. "Clara, Nora, Artie! Look who's here!"
Nora was the first to stand up and greet me. "Seb!" She gave me a hug.
Nora Doyle was a short, half-Japanese girl who was a Sophmore. We had met last year, when Danny and I had volunteered to show her around.
Next stood Arthur Flynne, who had platinum-blond hair and very dark green eyes. He greeted me with a handshake and some silence. He was a quiet fellow.
Last was Clara Knott, who was taller than all of us, who gave me a kiss on the
  A Touch Of Fate, Chapter III"Heidi!" I jumped to my feet, "Heidi, what happened?"
Heidi refused to answer. She treaded softly onto the carpet and then settled down next to me on the couch. She whimpered a little, but that was the only answer she gave me. I wrapped my arms around her and asked once again, "What happened, Heidi."
"Gone." She mumbled through her tears, "He left."
"Who left, Heidi? Who is 'He'?"
"He wasn't at school today. And when messaged him, asking where he was, he said he was in Italy!"
"Heidi, I can't help if you don't answer my questions!"
"He said he glowed with a native and that he wanted to break up with me."
I finally understood what she meant. "Matt left you?!"
She nodded very silently.
"T-That jerk!" I said angrily, "You don't need a jerk like him!"
No response.
I changed to a more sympathic tone. "You'll get over it, I promise. You know what? Let's watch a movie tonight. You get permission from Mom and Dad, I'll buy some snacks. That'll cheer you up!"
Heidi's face lightened up a little,
  (and find the rest yourself *evil*)
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I just wrote one. It's two chapters in. Based on Kingdom Hearts
www.fanfiction.net/s/10324529/…
Chapter 1: Not Invited!Year X-2005
Hacker flipped through the mail, it was mostly ads for junk he didn't want. There were a few coupons for mechanic parts, but nothing that he needed. It had been a slow couple of months in the Northern Frontier. He let out a deep sigh that sounded a little more like a groan and shoved all the papers into the trash can.
Suddenly the control panel lit up and the speakers he had installed on either side of the control room began to emit a ringing sound. Who would be calling him? A quickly glance at the control panel told him the call had come from Happily Ever After. Only one person there would dare to call him.
He smirked a little and let out a chuckle. "So she has decided she is in need of the Hacker after all." He paused for a moment, his finger hovering over the answer button, wavering whether or not to pick up. He considered letting it go to voicemail and waiting a few days before responding, just to spite her a bit He eventually decided against it. It
Chapter 2: Bugs and BlackoutYear X-1977
Like most days, business was slow in Control Central, Hacker sat, spinning in his swivel chair and waiting for calls to come in. "Hacker." Doctor Marbles said, poking his head in though the door of the lobby. "Sit up straight now, you want to make a good first impression don't you?"
"Yes Doctor Marbles." Hacker said obediently. Hacker removed a piece of paper from the desk drawer and began scribbling formulas onto it. From the moment his systems were first activated, Marbles had taught him all about engineering and mechanics. He specialized in program alteration and of course, hacking. But there was one other thing he excelled at. A talent in his hard drive that not even Marbles was aware of, virus coding.
He was currently working on what he called the Super-Virus. A bug that, when completed would destroy any cyborg in the universe in an instant. He didn't know the reason for his obsession. He had been programmed as a security borg to protect Motherboard
Chapter 3: ReunionYear X-1980
Hacker turned on the radio inside the flight pod. Loud music blasted out of the speakers and he frantically twisted the knob, but only managed to turn it on louder. He quickly stabbed his finger on the off button and heaved a sigh. Seemed like all there was on the radio was loud rock. Whatever happened to the classics?
Motherboard's face appeared on the monitor. "There is something heading your way. Continue with caution."
Hacker looked in both directions and through the rear view mirror, but saw nothing. "Are you sure Motherboard? I don't see-" Suddenly something landed on his windshield. He swerved by instinct and cried out in shock. Luckily traffic, like always was almost nonexistent and he didn't crash into anyone.
"Come in Hacker!" Motherboard said, "Do you read me?! Are you alright?"
"Fine."
"What happened?"
"Nothing Motherboard" he said, setting the ship to autopilot and crawling out through the window. "Just a really big bug on my windshield."
"A
Chapter 4: Wicked's DreamYear X-1980
Wicked's house was a small cottage on the outskirts of town. It was a quaint little building with a straw roof surrounded by miles of grassland in every direction. Hacker opened the doors and reluctantly got out of the flight pod. When he stood up the grass went up to his waste. Wicked drove into the grass like a duck diving into water and was almost completely engulfed prairie.
"Wicked?" Hacker said. He looked around, but couldn't see the little witch anywhere.
"Come on!" a voice said from somewhere inside the sea of grass. A small hand sprang up, seemingly from nowhere, grabbed Hacker by the wrist and pulled him downwards.
"Hey!" he cried. The blades of grass poked at his metal skin. "It itches!" he protested, "Let go of me! Hey! Let go!" But Wicked continued to cling to him like a bramble bush.
"Look up at the sky." Wicked said as she shoved Hacker onto his back. The girl spread her arms, taking in the fresh air.
"What are you looking at?" he asked. H

here is mine. it is a fanfic
Oh cool! What's it a fanfic of? (like what TV show or book or video game or movie or anything)
Oh okay (never heard of that, what is it?)
it is a tv show broadcasted on PBSkids. i really like it when i was little. despite being a PBS show it is surprisingly dark. it is about a universe inside a computer and it is basically good vs evil. fairly entertaining especially season 1-5 
Well, the front cover is this: ACOS Cover by Gnome64

But to read the stoer (77 pages so far) you'll need to navigate through the description, or folder: gnome64.deviantart.com/gallery…
LINDERLOG BITCHES!
lol, I think nerdy has read it but for all you chumps, read my thing.

vallestin.deviantart.com/galle…

and I'm working on it...
shorts:
For Science, You monster“Doctor, they are approaching. You need to evacuate. The population in the city is down to 10%. My statistics show that at least 40% have been infected and the rest have either died or fled.”
The high pitched, automated voice echoed among the alarms and sirens that went off through the compound. The screens that lined the wall conveyed an emergency broadcast and lights flickered in ominous hues of red. However, the woman in the lab coat remained in the same focused pose as she worked on some numbers and formulas.
“Doctor McKay, they are on the second floor. Please head to the nearest exit. This situation has a 0% chance of survival.”
“For the love of god, just shut up.”
“God is an entity whose presence is questionable doctor. I can’t have a feeling about it without interacting first.”
“Shut up Glyph,” Dr. McKay groaned between clenched teeth as she scrapped the line she wrote moments prior. “Stop the alarms. I can&
  The First KissIt wasn't even past eight when she ran into her room. She didn't bother and change her clothes as she simply slid under the covers. She cocooned  herself in her bed hurriedly, unable to hold back the smile that crept up her face. She knew that she had acquired a new set of dreams this evening. Dreams that will be haunting her for a very long time. 
She'd banished every other memory on her way home. This one dream was so majestic it seemed unfit to share anything with it. She feared a picture of her precious moment would seep through the smile she couldn't hide and someone would catch it and drag her back into the dull silent world. 
It was a kiss that lasted seconds, but in her head it was a cinematic that went on for hours. Her heart pounded so viciously to the point she thought the sound alone could fill the entire world around her. She recalled her kiss, a blush creeping on her cheeks. 
She closed her eyes tightly as she stirred in bed. Maybe her dream will go on
  The NightingaleThe stench in the crowded bar was unbearable, a mix between liquor, sweat and cheap cigarettes yet that didn't stop her from walking inside, as a whiff of something else filled her nose. A strong dazzling scent, that almost made her lose her usual sternness and run after it like a mad beast. 
She walked inside, stirring a few whistles and lustful stares between the men, and even some women, but all of them didn't interest her as she advanced steadily towards a man at the end of the bar. He was less than average if she had to categorize him, a little bit on the chubby side and he was already through his fifth bottle of beer for the night.
She sat down a couple tables away, giving him another good glance. He was short, probably in his late thirties, dressed in a pair of worn out brown pants, a matching brown jacket and a white shirt that had some stains. A look of disgust filled her face at that, but she shook it off and grumbled to herself lightly.
"My nose will be the death of me

series -finished:
Escaping Father I"Whoever brings her to my feet will be my new right hand!" 
Her heart sunk at the words, her gaze shifting between the man who spoke and the knights who were also looking at him in a state of pure shock. 
"You heard me, what are you waiting for?" he said again, pointing his finger at her. They weren't that far apart, her horse only a few feet ahead of his as they moved through the forest, enjoying a normal hunting trip, or so she had thought. 
"Father, you can't be serious," she muttered, nudging her horse to move further away from him. "I don't understand father, am I not your only heir?"
He didn't answer, merely stared at her, his fingers trailing the diamond hilt of his sword, a dark smirk crossing his lips. 
"Run!" she yelled at the horse, dashing through the forest, trying to escape the knights who gave chase. The sun slowly disappeared as she entered the darker parts of foliage. The low branches scraped at her face and clung to her cloak as she plunged deeper

The Black Bullets Ch.1 It feels weird being on top of the world one day, in jail the next, then giving up hope and becoming a hobo. I guess I've seen it coming for a long time, but after years of narrow escapes with the police I thought I'd become invincible. I'd been tempted to just suck it up, go back home and get married, but upon arriving realized why I left in the first place. At least they left me with enough money to travel as far as I possibly could from them.
I tried to get a job, any job, but no one would trust a thief. So then I was left with two choices:
Return to a world of crime
Or
Beg on the streets.
Going to jail the first time around was stressful and painful. I got lucky the first time around, but it's something I never want to do again.
So now I'm living the life of the latter, living in a park where children play. My hair has grown past my shoulders, I've learned to deal with a beard, I haven't bathed since god knows when, and I carry around a jar with a piece of paper taped on it tha
 Finished 9 chapters  Mind Shift Ch. 1I picked up Kendo again after Jamie's near death experience. I was practicing by myself when Seviper saw what I was doing and wanted to do it too. Of course, I was thrilled that one of my friends actually wanted to do something with me that I enjoyed. I spent what little money I had and bought equipment for him.
However, my excitement was short lived. Seviper was more of a "do it" type of person rather than a "listen then do it" type. He still hasn't gotten the basic position down yet, nor has he figured out how to use his shinai correctly. Thus this makes him easy to defeat and honestly, quite boring.
Today, we were practicing in the parking lot. Seviper was on the offence while I blocked his every move. I was waiting until he started to wear before making my move. I tried to stifle a yawn while he was sweating in the summer heat. He paused to catch his breath.
"Can we end this already," I whined, "It's too hot out here."
"Why you little," Seviper growled, trying to strike me from abo
 Finished 11 chapters  The Guardian Ch. 1Stories seem to like to start by talking about the weather, so shall we start there? It was September and hot as balls outside. We had set off from Camprhrier Town going west to Cyllage earlier this morning, and we were all regretting that decision. James and Jamie seemed too excited about finally going on the road again since we haven’t traveled since March. James had spent a majority of his life traveling and Jamie really wanted to go to the next city to challenge Mr. Jack Daniels, our father/mentor like figure. I don’t know about the rest of the boys, but I had gotten used to staying inside all day where it was cool. I feared that the sun was going to burn my blinding white skin.
“Okay, why don’t we take a break here,” James said, putting his backpack down, sitting down on a rock.
We all followed suit, with deep sighs.
“Man, I’m exhausted,” Tom said, wiping his brow, “My feet are killing me!”
The Computer Guy tilted his hea
 Just started, actually.  A Discrete Flavor Ch. 1I was standing behind a tree, struggling to keep my eyes open. Last night, me and a couple of friends decided to get wasted on my birthday. Right now, it didn't seem worth it, see as all we did today was mope and whine about how horrible we felt. I don't even remember what happened. That'll teach us to do that before a gig. Anyway, did I mention it was cold outside? All I was wearing to keep me warm was a leather jacket which wasn't enough. 

"Jamie, you can't go to sleep yet, were on a gig," The Computer Guy said, "You too, Jack."
"I'm not asleep," I said, "I'm just resting my eyes."
"Ha, right."
"You don't believe me, do you? It's too cold out to sleep. Besides, we couldn't of gotten that far ahead of the truck."
"What about you, Jack?"

I opened my eyes when he didn't respond. He was leaned up against another tree with his head down. I picked up a stick to wake him from a distance. He grabbed with both hands and broke it. After a couple of blinks he c
 Finished 10 chapters  Long Way Down pt 1It was one of the biggest buildings in the world. 180 floors, and we were going to have to get to the top. It all started a month ago when we got an e-mail from a Nurse Joy from this city. Apparently, her Audino went missing and wanted to employ us to go find it. We were only going to get one grand for the gig, and since that really can't feed us, we half-assed the search. After two weeks, we gave up and were about to head back home when we got a bunch more letters from other Nurse Joys from around the city, complaining about the same thing. Suddenly, one grand per Audino didn't seem like such a bad idea. Our informant (of whom we never really wanted business with) caught wind of what we were doing and wanted to help.  We had no leads, so we figured we'd let him do all the work. Which lead us here, gawking at the sheer height of the damn thing. To wandering visitors, it looks like a normal...well, not exactly normal, but you catch my drift, insurance office building. The CEO  Let it Abomasnow pt 1We were supposed to be at the client's house yesterday, but no, Tommy just had to get the stomach flu and puked all over the RV. So, we spent all of yesterday trying to get the vomit smell out of the RV. This was a personal mission for me, and I really didn't want to be late. So we settled down a hotel and set our alarms for a time a bit too early to get up.
At 5 a.m. the alarm went off. I ain't used to an alarm waking me up. I nearly jumped out of my skin. "Shut up," I mumbled and blindly pressed buttons, anything to make it turn off. Instead, I knocked it off of the stand and it kept buzzing. I sat up and put my glasses on my face. I turned on a light as the other boys in the room groaned at me. I picked up the alarm and hit the snooze button. I got up, grabbed some clothes and hopped into the shower. The hotel was alright. It wasn't all that fancy, and it wasn't horrible either. As such, for an alright hotel, they always put in a complicated shower flocet. Does no one use a simple h
 Both are 8 chapters. But they're old.  Onion Loop"Well, what do you think of this one," I said, presenting my dish to Cilan.
He squinted at it, picking around with his fork. "Um...Well..."
"What's wrong? Is it not your type?"
He picked out a piece of meat and stuck it in his mouth. "Ah, the meat's done really well. The spices and herbs work well together."
Oh my god, he likes my cooking!
"However," Cilan continued, picking out some of the onion. "You're terrible at cutting up the vegetables."
"Ya got me," I admitted, "I can't cut up vegetables to save my life. Ha, ha!"
Cilan stood up and slammed his hands on the table. "NO! This will not do! There's nothing more that irritates me more than when a great chef cannot get the basics down!"
"Ah! So what will we do?"
He pounded his fist to his chest. "I will teach you how to cut an onion properly!"
"Cilan? My idol? Teach ME something," I said, getting higher pitched as I spoke, "NO WAY! NO WAY! EEEEE!"
"It's the least I can do. Besides, I've taught you everything you know, right?"
I couldn
 A one shot. Apparently the most "original" thing I've written. 
Well, I'm only getting back into writing prose. These two are ones that I wrote this year:

Between the Balusters    Balusters made Emily feel sick to her stomach. Seeing them brought back unwanted memories.
    Emily thought back to the house where she grew up. The house had two staircases, one of which was rarely used. Emily’s room was located directly in front of the second staircase. The rest of the bedrooms were on the far side of the hallway, near the other set of stairs. It meant that Emily had an entire staircase to herself. To pass the time, she used to sit at the top of the stairs, looking through the balusters.
    It all started with her mission to discover the identity of the biscuit thief. She placed long towels on the banister to create cover. Hidden from view, Emily camped out and waited.That was when Emily found out about Sophie’s special ability. Normally, Sophie would bounce down the stairs, playing with her golden ringlets while warbling a gaudy pop song. However, Emily witnessed something unusual.
    The
  Zombie Control Unit    After shooting a zombie in the head, Chris said, “Davies, I think we need to call for backup.”
    He grunted. “We don’t need no goddamn backup, Murphy. We’re doing just fine.”
    As members of the Zombie Control unit, it was their job to contain and eradicate zombies. The problem was that Davies and the team had expected to be killing the one zombie, not over a dozen. They were trapped in the kitchen; the zombies were contained in the rest of the house. They had barricaded the kitchen door. It wasn’t perfect but it would be strong enough to hold against the five zombies who were clawing and groaning against the door.
    It was hard to take these brainless beasts seriously but there was a point in history where they almost took over the world. It had been before Rory’s time. His father had told him that some people took advantage of the situation by flogging “speciali

Judging from what you've posted, I would think you would be more interested in the first one.
I meant written, but its okay :D

(I'm pretty sure I already read these yesterday, and forgot to fave...)
You're bad! Forgotting to fav my pages! ha ha ha just kiddingTroll 
I'd ask to you if you accept comic, but I was without time. But is story too :smile:
And thanks for enjoy my manga, I'll put more pages soon
XD lol

It's okay :) Can't wait for the new pages!
Chapter 1: Psychedlic Dance“Hey Peter, how was your date with Catherine Mirage last night?” Georgina asks as she sweeps the break room floor of Brizbane's Art Museum and Library, with a broom.
“It was fine.” Peter answers in a fake, happy tone as he cleans the chewed up bubble gum from underneath the break room table.
“I know you’re lying, Pete. When someone says something was fine, it really wasn’t.” Georgina says, jokingly. Suddenly she hears Peter start to cry.
“Why are you crying?” She asks with concern after she leaned the broom handle on the break room wall and knelt down beside him on the floor.
Peter wipes some tears away with the back of his hand, smearing his eyeliner in the process then answers, “Well last night Catherine dragged me into this disco joint, Indigo River and I told her beforehand that I haven’t danced in years but she ignored me. The dance room was packed and we started dancing. A couple of minutes later, everyone st
    Chapter 2: The Rival's Treat“Jack, what are the statistics of the experiments from the last three months?” Matilda asks behind a changing screen.
“Well, ten out of the hundred humans tested spontaneously combustive a few seconds after consuming the potion. Sixty seven of them changed but then died soon afterwards. Only twenty-three of them succeeded but they all had minor kinks in one way or another.” Jack answers, looking down at his notepad.
“That is pitiful!” Matilda says with disgust then asks, “Have you worked out the problems of the potion yet?”
“Yes I have Madame. It is ready for testing as we speak.”
“Excellent! With the improved potion, I want you to inject it into twenty-three survivors plus an extra seventy-seven.”
“Yes Madame,” Jack says with a bow before running out of the room.
Matilda steps from behind the changing screen, wearing a purple dress, gloves and a veil that covered everything except her mouth with black
   Chapter 3: Bag of SandAt midnight the next day, the higher-ups summoned Matilda to their realm. The higher-ups were two giant entities who wear overly decorated clothes with voices that sounded mechanical and unreal.
“Welcome Matilda,” the female entity greeted with no emotion in her voice at all.
Matilda bows and says, grinning behind her veil, “Hello dear mother,” then she turns to the male entity and says, “And hello to you too, dear father.”
The male entity slams his fist on the armrest of the throne and yells to Matilda, “You shall not address us that way!”
“I forget, both of you still deny me as your child,” Matilda says still grinning, not caring at all.
“Enough!” the female entity yells to silence the needless bickering that would occur if the two continued. Then she turns her attention back to Matilda and asks her, “Has Oliver notified you about why we have summoned you here?”
“Yes he has,” Matilda says.
    Chapter 4: The Pillars of Salt WomenGeorgina was busy cleaning the hallway at the Brizbane's Art Museum and Library when Peter walks up to her and asks her into the break room. She follows him and he tells her to close the door.
“Hey Pete, what’s up?” Georgina asks with concern since she’s never seen Peter so subdued before.
“It’s probably nothing but lately I’ve been having these strange dreams,” Peter says looking down at the carpeted floor.
“What kind of dreams?” Georgina asks, noticing that his eyes were bloodshot from lack of sleep.
Peter hesitates a bit before proceeding to talk, “Well it always start as me standing in a dark blue room except I’m not a man but a woman wearing a puffy red dress and pumps. Anyway there’s this dark-haired man waiting for me but then a man dressed in yellow drags me always in a black room and strangles me. Last night I had the same dream but this time, after the man in yellow strangled me, he bit my left shou

This is a long multi-chaptered story for the 100 writing challenge.
thanks for sharing :D I'll check it out right now!
Thank you, I'll check out your pieces as well :)