Golden Time

I know I shouldn't be talking about this topic but well the feels train just struck me with all his might in this topic.

So I would actually like to hear opinions on top of checking other people's art :).

My Art :

Golden break by Unbreakaword

Golden Time:

For the time being I won't be even putting numbers behind what I think about this anime... it was an interesting standpoint at relationships, looking the aspects "common" anime tend to overlook because the setting is not set in a freaking high school and apparently confirms the universal disbelief that a relationship only gets more complex with time.

I cannot really say this was a perfect interpretation of adult relationships but heck they did a good job on making very appealing characters with an interesting story to show the audience how everyone has to deal with their past before it comes back with a sucker-punch .

This last may go into spoiler category but it was also interesting how in the end it was a side character who can only be remembered afterwards as a  pair of talking glasses, ended up being the saviour of the whole story.

Anyway~ gotta recover from this one.

Thanks to whoever stick to read for this long :) , looking forward to your opinions/art.  Say~ 
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In