Your fave OC of mine, my fave OC of yours (and why)

Why not another good old 'You pick your fave of my gallery, I pick my fave of your gallery' topic with a twist? This time, you don't pick your favourite artwork, but your favourite OC of mine and I will do the same for your OCs. So no gifts, art trades or requests that were made using other people's OCs. 

You post the thumb of the artwork containing the OC you like most here. Also state why you like them!
Comments99
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm gonna say this one
Throw that ball already, mortal by ElithianFox

because it looked cute and the way you draw make me think it an Eevee evolution. Still
OC Jetgoshi by Jetgoshi

He has a very cool and rough design. I like the clothes of the character. 
I'd go with Newcomer by ElithianFox. Simple but catchy design, and I like the whole got his wing cut off deal.
Lottie's ref by MeoAgcat

Interesting look, I've rarely heard of anthro characters with aliens as father. She has this daring look in her eyes I like and very nice markings. 
Thank you. I wanted a natural look on her fur. ^^
Little blue creature by ElithianFox 
So CUTE and fluffeh! ;A;
And it's blue :la:
And i really like it's brittleness (If ya understand?:))
OC-reff by Lustanjo

Both of them I like. Strong women are a great sight, and Melyss surely is such a person! They look like a great duo. 
Desecrate by ElithianFox

I like how the hat works with the horn. Also the tail and the wings look really cool. I don't really like the legs, but everything else looks really cool about this picture. Nice work. 
Oh wow, she is incredibly old :XD:

Z-Pikachu true forme by Z-Pikachu

An altered Pikachu sounds like a refreshing idea. I love how he's white instead of the usual yellow colour you'd see in Pikachu OCs. 
The drawing was old? Or the actual character? 

Yeah. The idea came to me when I thought of albino animals. 
Both. It's a character I am not using anymore c:

He made me think of an albino animal, I just wasn't sure if calling him that was the right thing. 
Oh.

Not technically. He isn't, but he's based on the idea.
Throw that ball already, mortal by ElithianFox I like this one because of how fluffy and feathery he is. He's very interesting!
Tropicana - Pony Ref Sheet by RinnWorks

Interesting colours and manes were used. I love the pineapple cutie mark.
Thank you! I'm glad you like her! ^-^
That's not an easy choice. There're two characters and I cannot decide which one I like best:

Killing spree by ElithianFox Chibi practice featuring evil incarnated by ElithianFox

I like this one, because his horns and wings create an interesting and dynamic silhouette. I also like the reduced color scheme and these long hairs are an interesting detail for a devilish character.

Throw that ball already, mortal by ElithianFox

This one I like because of the stylized anatomy. The combination of soft and bouffant feathers and the thin legs create an interesting and dynamic contrast. I like how you depicted the feathers on the chest and the long elfish ears are an interesting detail too.
You have lots of interesting scifi characters in your gallery. I love the designs you gave angels, but I think I am going witn this guy as for my favourite.

Iusiurandum: Totengraeber by Florian-K

Why? Because he has such a detailed look and an awesome colour scheme. I love how you incorporated animals in your character designs, not only here but throughout your entire character gallery. The markings are perfect and I love the thin chest. The gigantic claws holding a smoke just finishes it off. 
Thank you. Sometimes I think I use animals too often :D
Thank you also for the watch.
 Nunchucks by ElithianFox <-This guy. The pose+expression make me grin, and I also like the arm-wings-sans-hands. It makes me imagine him pciking stuff up and manipulating it with his feet and that is awesome.

For reference, the folder in my gallery labeled "CoH and Interminables" is all OCs though not all of them are mine - however, within that folder, anything that has a description listing it as part of The Interminables project is a character that is part of an original universe shared between UnoSombrero and me. Technically only one of them (Edmund) started out as my creation, but Uno has had a hand in his development, as I've had the majority of control over everyone's visual design: she's the writer, I'm the art department. As such it gets tricky to untangle whose is really whose, so I just categorize them all as "ours," and I hope that counts.
Does that mean that you'll accept me picking one out of that folder, even if they are co-owned? 
I mean I was asking of they were still included under the "no gifts, at trades, etc" clause, because the line was blurry.