It's me again. XD Share frustrating pieces?

It'd be a silly question to ask IF anyone else has been put through the wringer by a picture. How about I ask to see your pieces that finally came out through it? :lol: One or two thumbs, please.

I think the only reason I get so stuck on a piece is because I enjoy the fuss I'm getting from it. :giggle: 

What I'm working on that is keeping me so blame stuck and a little of an update--Find the Way wip by RachBurns and Find the Way by RachBurns
Comments55
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Three Years in the Making by ChimeraDragonfang
From start to finish spanned about three years. :stare: My commentary on it goes into further detail. I was so happy to get it out of my house.
:lol: I understand! Was whoever got it pleased enough? I'd have put it around their neck if they weren't!
I held a contest with it as the prize, so yeah, the winner was super happy to get it.
Alien planet by Paivatar This damn piece keeps looking clumsy, boring and just plain bad no matter what I do to it, so I'm done. Time to try another scifi-ish piece soon :| (Blank Stare) 
Good luck with another piece and may it work out for you better. ^^
A question though: How in the world did you get the pathways to the buildings (I'm sorry, I don't know the proper name) to look so correct? o.o The buildings and paths to and from them look very good in my eyes.
Uh...I don't know. Lots of straight lines with various colors and copying/pasting stuff, I guess (They're tunnels) :)
It looks pretty well done to me. ^^ But I understand that a piece sometimes just does not come out as it's imagined so it doesn't work at all. :XD: 
Thanks. I've just worked on it too long and as you said, because it didn't turn out as I wanted I lost faith :)
it's quite different with my usual cell shading style, meh, doesn't look too good but at least I tried

Adderall by SECONDARY-TARGET
You did pretty well to it, in my opinion!
Ghana by MistyCascade 
That cloth took completely too long!!!
Oh WOW, it looks like it. XD You did brilliantly with the designs!
Interesting! I can see how the frills of the parasol could take a ton of time. :nod: How long did it take to draw the person?
Around 3-4 hours! :aww:
You did a pretty good job with her, in my opinion. ^^
Daichi will never change! by juriTanakaThis isn't my most frustrating, but it's frustating the fact that the popular deviants submit their arts and in some seconds they easily get 40 favs and more than 100 views, and I put an artwork at dA and I must to share at forums and in more than 200 groups (usually I must to wait the group approval) to get 40 views and 4 favs, it's really frustating
It really is. :nod: Used to drive me crazy til I got to this point that I am more caring about putting the drawing out than how many comments. ^^;
Though maybe you'll get there soon! I'm sure that the ones who have the views/comments have had to show their stuff around like you do at one point. 
This took me forever even though its fairly simple.
Anbu Kakashi by Cryofthewolves