Want comments, favorites, llamas?

You want me to comment your deviations, give some faves, llamas? for those who likes them or a nice watch (I give these ones if I really like your work):

Well is very simple, I love helping users so you just need to visit :iconnachonutria: and give him some feedback or favorites maybe a watch... if not well then nothing for you, is fair

5 deviations per user please

and to know you read this write somewhere in your comment: Starry Night

So start posting :)
Comments38
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please follow the rules
The Starry Night is a great van Gogh painting btw.

Joker Card Ink by JesseAllshouseGillian Anderson and Creature from Black Lagoon by JesseAllshouseAngela Color by JesseAllshouseViolator Transformation by JesseAllshousePurgatori Ink by JesseAllshouse
Dante Shinari by YoshizawaArt  Kyoei - If Looks Could Kill by YoshizawaArt  Solid Gun ( Official Title Image ) by YoshizawaArt  Kuromi Butsushima by YoshizawaArt  Starry Night. :)
Please follow the rules
Starry Night. Looked at some of his work, gave a comment and a fav! : )

Mine:

What She Sees by Spazer86 Where the Sun Don't Shine by Spazer86Duchess by Spazer86Dark Magician Girl, Lines by Spazer86Peresphone OC by Spazer86
Appreciate the comments!
Starry Night, I read your comment and faved some of his work. Check if you please. >)
The Magician by exalted-magician Eugene by exalted-magicianTamara by exalted-magicianA gift for Alexandra by exalted-magicianCome play with us by exalted-magician  

What do you think? I really need feedback because I wanna be better. I've been drawing all my life and I love doing it, but I never had real lessons.
Starry Night, commented on 1! (:
Fragments by NightmareOfReality
Starry Night, I left him some comments ^^
Mor by Bluejotain Sharlene  - Version 1 by Bluejotain Points Commission - Khallandra by Bluejotain Dude, chill by BluejotainOcelots are proud creatures by Bluejotain
Commented, its fine, no need to return :)
Starry Night ^^
Starry night, I gave the user some favorites.
A Puddle's StruggleThe sun is burning
Her rays will destroy the weak.
You wish to survive,
but you're stagnant and shallow.
Reality dissolves you. 
  Abraxas     I'm just a rock. Like every other stone, except I have images carved onto my surface. Apparently, these pictures are enough for the fickle humans to believe I have magical powers. If I had a mouth, I'd laugh at their foolishness. 
     I think I have an image of their god Altsoba on my surface. Why else would I be in the temple, surrounded by gold? What a lucky rock I am!
     Observing the humans is a fascinating activity. Most stones just sit in the bottom of river and only see the scaly animals. People might be dumb, but at least they can do things besides swim. The river creatures can't even speak! 
      In the temple, I see many of the two legged beings. Sometimes they pray, sometimes they talk to each other. One particular human stands out.
     Alkas, one of the females humans, kneels in front of my ledge every day.  All of the humans believe I'm magical, but this one thinks I'm Altso
  Sonnet 3I place my thoughts into an envelope
Addressed to residents of my life, though
Strangers shall receive my dreams, fears, and hope
Some depictions of either friend or foe,
Letters to those who linger in my mind.
I write some messages for friends gone, ghosts
Reminding me of pleasure I can't find.
If you read this, know I'm not a blithe host.
My lines are for rivals that shattered me,
Although I sometimes write of the sunshine
Thawing my pessimistic, icy sea.
Are my tales unbiased? No, they're mine
Slivers of an autobiography,
Hopefully not a hagiography.
  A Friend in NeedRight now, the world is slipping out of your hands
Another day you shiver
C
an you see me through these raindrops?
Have no fear, I will not pass you.
Even if you try to smile away the storm within,
Let me lend you my coat of comforting words.
  The Aftermath of Ally     Leaning against the streetlight's metal pole, it's light shining down on her, Trista stared at Ally's house. 
     The blue siding had been painting white. Ally would have complained how it was identical to every other house in Arnold Heights. 
     All that remained of the oak tree they used to climb was a stump.
     No light shown from her bedroom window. Why would there be? She had been gone for exactly four years, as of tonight. Why had she bothered coming here? She rolled her eyes. It wouldn't raise the girl from the dead.  
     She was too lost in her thoughts to see a figure open the red front door. 
     "What the hell are you doing on our property? It's two am!" He shouted as he walked toward her. Her face reddened. She had not thought anyone would catch her. How could she explain she wasn't a burglar?
     "If I'm so dangerous, Alex, why are you
 Starry Night! :D
Fate- Attack on Titan/Shingeki no kyojin by To-Ka-Ro I am the Last- The Legend of Korra by To-Ka-Ro World Is Mine!- Am I Kawaii-desu? by To-Ka-Ro Centuries of Courage by To-Ka-Ro Kingdom Hearts- Oh, I Just Can't Wait To Be King by To-Ka-Ro