Let's share manga!

Hi! I really want to meet artist who like to draw manga and that stuff .w. (I want to make friends ok? Geez... I'm not really a social person, you know D: STOP JUDGING ME)

Well all I draw is manga, usually I draw originals but I also do a little of fan art. 

My personal favorites: 
Touma by Winds-of-UnionFate by Winds-of-UnionSparring time! by Winds-of-Union
Comments129
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Anime Styles by MalevolentAmbience...a quick sketch. It's pretty ugly in comparison to the creations posted by previous deviants.
Oh god. That's really awesome, I REALLY LOVE IA. Really amazing art.
thank you <3
IA is amazing ><
Oh god they're gorgeus. I tried Pixar once. ONCE. hahaha...
Beneath The Skin by Nyaah-ChaanOriginal Character - Jharen Evlique by Nyaah-ChaanOriginal Character - Alyster Caine by Nyaah-Chaan

Here are some of my Original Characters! =D
I also only do Anime/Manga style work~ It's all I'm really good at. :XD:

Anyway, I hope you enjoy~ =)
Original rules!! Let's be manga style buddies!!!! :D I suck at the rest.
Yay buddies! :dance:
I can do some mild semi-realism, but I'm not that great at it. :XD:
Dante Shinari by YoshizawaArt  Kyoei - If Looks Could Kill by YoshizawaArt  Solid Gun ( Official Title Image ) by YoshizawaArt  Akaita Shinari by YoshizawaArt  Hello. :) I'm a manga artist also. I'm currently working on my own manga series. 
Wow they're really cool for a manga. I'm also working on two or three of my own but I'm so lazy and It's hard to focus only in one of them haha...
Thanks. Haha. Yea I know what you mean. I have several ideas for manga stories as well. But for now I'm deciding to just focus on only one. 
I have serious problem at the time of choosing one, so I think I just do one-shots and make a serie of the most popular .w.
I really like the colors and the faces, keep working! :D
That's a really cool Vegeta, I love how did you make the muscles :D
Wow, she's really cute. Keep working, you're really will get better at drawing :)