Looking for artists to fave, comment or watch

I don't watch many peeps on here, so it would be nice to expand my horizons to more art

You know the drill~ Post your works here!

Also, I want some attention on something I actually finished
Blacksmith by AbioFlesh
Comments63
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
 An Idea by JulijanaM Rupture by JulijanaM Hello there by JulijanaM Pieces by JulijanaM Little Things by JulijanaM Hope you like it! :) :hug:
Instead of plugging myself, I'm gonna share the entries into my ongoing contest.
Earth and Fang by Canalus La Belle sans Merci copy by anubis-x Half the Battle by Raydzl Dis and Zurr by Underbase The Werefox by Bluetabbycat
Hey OK, well um... here ya go ^^
Tools of the Trade by Lumdrop
Some pics of my OC's~ =)
Original Character - Cryght Evaligan by Nyaah-ChaanOriginal Character - Drissme Ohvu Ebny-Marorre by Nyaah-ChaanOriginal Character - Ohvu Marorre by Nyaah-ChaanOriginal Character - Akakshi by Nyaah-ChaanOriginal Character - Riuske Kraus Marorre by Nyaah-Chaan

Almost looks like one pic~ =)
All A Part Of His Plan by KunichiMinamino  Whisk Me Away by KunichiMinamino  Dressed up - Hanbei ID by KunichiMinamino  Otomo Sorin - Xavist by KunichiMinamino  Braig - Fade by KunichiMinamino  Mori Motonari by KunichiMinamino  
 Nekos Under The Blue Sky (practice) by hoovesandswords Colored Bust for flarechess 2/2 - Kuriimo by hoovesandswords [AT] Clyde for sugareclair by hoovesandswords Riley And Kisha At The Ice Cream Parlor by hoovesandswords Saving The Lifeguard (Commission) by hoovesandswords

Thank you for this opportunity! <3 Your art is wonderful!
Here's my latests drawings :meow:

Hey there by KnifeInToaster Save yourself by KnifeInToaster Starved to Death in a Land of Plenty v. 2 by KnifeInToaster Galloping by KnifeInToaster