I feature your art on a Tumblr blog

Hey DeviantArt's members =)

I've recently made a Tumblr Blog for feature the incredible arts that had not many feedback.
artfeatured.tumblr.com
So, I will choose some of your works that you will show in
this thread for share on this Tumblr Blog.

The only thing to do is to follow the 2 Tumblr blogs above :

And if I really love your works related my favorite topics (digital painting, anime, pokemon, games), I'll also show them on my Facebook page.

If you have not a Tumblr blog, like my Facebook page.

Just some of my works if you are curious: 
Pokeball of Zygarde by Jonathanjo  Pokeball of Twitch Plays Pokemon by Jonathanjo  Valentine Ball by Jonathanjo  The Pokeballs of Johto Mega Starters by Jonathanjo  Arcanine by Jonathanjo  Pokeball of the Ultima Pokemon by Jonathanjo  Cyndaquil in a Pokeball by Jonathanjo  Pokeball of Rayoxys - Rayquaza + Deoxys fusion by Jonathanjo  Mega Lucario in a Pokeball by Jonathanjo  Ruby and Sapphire Pokeball by Jonathanjo  Pokeball of Naruto Uzumaki by Jonathanjo  Super Smash Brother Pokeball by Jonathanjo  Typhlosion pokeball by Jonathanjo  Possessed Sally and hopeless Sally by Jonathanjo  Mewtwo into pokeball by Jonathanjo  
Comments178
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Just followed! ^^ Lovely art by the way.
Alien by Magnolia97    Anime girl by Magnolia97Serenity by Magnolia97Cavern (Edited) by Magnolia97Tree by Magnolia97
Purple by mzant Cat Eyes by mzant Shine Like a Star by mzant R A B T shirt by mzant Squad by mzant Nico Robin Watercolor - One Piece Fanart by mzant 
Just subbed to your Tumblrs! ^^

Here's my newest! :)

Lagiacrus by Py3rr
Zoo by MechanicalLazarusBelrose 4 by MechanicalLazarusBelrose 2 by MechanicalLazarusBelrose 6 by MechanicalLazarus

Thanks for looking!!
Awesome =)
The first will be featured this evening ;)
Interesting :)
After battle by Iruuse  Blue Mage by Iruuse  Sorcery by Iruuse
THe third is awesome =)
You'll be featured this evening ! ;)
Thank you~! ^^
Model 675 by TylerReitanWater Link by TylerReitan
A couple of my newest pieces :D
Link is awesome =D
I'll feature this one.
Wow, gorgeous and amazing works !
You're already featured ;)
Continue to draw like that, draw about the most popular topic like video games, news, etc...
I'm sure you'll have a big audience.
You have an amazing collection of artwork!!
Thanks for taking a look at mine too!
Montce Swim by AlexandraGaudiosi Montce Swim III by AlexandraGaudiosi Montce Swim II by AlexandraGaudiosi SOS Venezuela by AlexandraGaudiosi Cooper Colony Country Club by AlexandraGaudiosi A f t e r n o o n R i d e by AlexandraGaudiosi
P i n k R i d i n g B o o t s by AlexandraGaudiosi R i d e I n S t y l e by AlexandraGaudiosi P i n k R i d i n g B o o t s II by AlexandraGaudiosi