Show Me Anything! - 3 Thumbs MAX, Critiques Available If Requested

Hello lovelies! Here are the rules for this thread:

:bulletred: Show me a maximum of THREE deviations that you'd like for me to see.

:bulletred: I will look at all three and comment on at least one.

:bulletred: If you wish for me to give you a well thought out critique telling you what I like and what I think you can improve on, please make sure you say so in your post. Otherwise I'll just tell you what I like about the piece.

And that's it! Here are three of my newest pieces if you'd like to check them out. All comments, faves, and watches are always greatly appreciated. :heart:

GR: Odessa Christmas 2013 by TouchedVenus Christmas Busts Set #5 by TouchedVenus Christmas Busts Set #4 by TouchedVenus

Post Away! :rose:
Comments111
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
ZSS Damien cel-shaded by Dark-Damien Mika ZSS by Dark-Damien Space Fighter Complete by Dark-Damien 
Here are my 3. Critique on any you feel up to taking a stab at. now I'm gonna go check out yours.
Behold, my terrible art!

Myriad of Dreams by KyuubiNightFace your Fears by KyuubiNight
ATG Day Eighteen: Dreamtime by KyuubiNight
Untitled by gperkins10IMG 2390-Edit by gperkins10Long Exposure by gperkins10You have great art! and I would love a critique on any of my photographs!
The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde by Between-the-Divine Bad Bitch by Between-the-Divine Eye see no Evil-watercolor by Between-the-Divine

A crit would be nice ;)
Just these thanks: Hubok's Christmas Gift by hannahcreep Sick Kitty by hannahcreep My medium sized monster bag by hannahcreep 
Also can you critique one please?
443.7 millilitres by vincentsdeviantart

great work everyone :)
A Girl and Her Torch by Nekotfish Could you critique this one for me please? I experimented with it a bit and just wanna hear the pros and cons.

Here it is ;)

Bamboos, again and again... by Kaltenbrunner

Never wake me up... by Kaltenbrunner

Defend Your Creep logo by goldleader23
Flash game logo.