The 13th Floor - dA's Birthday Thumbsshare Contest!

Congratulations- You own a hotel.

Your hotel is a bit different from a lot of hotels for it has ......a 13th floor..... :ninja:

Throughout history, hotels have avoided including a 13th floor because of triskaidekaphobia, or the fear people have of the number 13 for it's relationship in superstition to misfortune and unluckiness. It isn't until recently that some hotels are popping up with 13th floors regardless of the age-old fears. usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/…

YOUR JOB FOR THIS CONTEST:
How would you convince guests at your hotel that the 13th floor is in fact LUCKY....and not something they should be afraid of? Use up to 13 thumbnails of submissions to devinatART to prove your point and communicate your ideas. These can be your own work or someone else's. You can leave little descriptions by each thumbnail you post or let the thumbs do the talking!

1st PRIZE - 3 month premium membership and a doodle sketch thing from me
2nd PRIZE  - 3 month premium membership
3rd PRIZE - 500 points

Let's see who can be the most convincing! GO GO GO!
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: and judging is under way!
The th floor in this hotel has been nothing but lucky for . Hubert won $ on a lottery ticket he scratched in his room. So please  and I must say that .
So, I heard you had a fear of the 13th floor?

What a shame, isn't it?

I wouldn't force anyone to go onto the thirteenth floor if they didn't want to.

But, if it'd help you, I'll take your hand and show you this floor for yourself.

For, even then, your eyes may deceive you.

What you see isn't there, and what you fear is just an illusion.

So, we're here now, on the thirteenth floor. What is it that you see?

I see rainbows and butterflies and many other wonderful things!

You see? The thirteenth floor is nothing more than another floor!

It's a paradise for you, and I see you shouldn't fear.

Go right along, and have fun on this floor, there's so much you can do... and even then, there's more!

Yet, if you're needing a reason to have a fright, and I can assure you, it would make a silly thirteenth floor not so bad,

just come back to ask me, I'll set the record straight. For what you should really be afraid of... is me.

Oh, and remember.... Have a good night!

(Why fear the hotels 13th floor open your door 2 something new!) :)
The 13th floor is lucky because you have a beautiful sunset view
Our Gaming area for your kids is on this floor
spa treatment for the ladies
our live theater is on that floor
and our outdoor pool
and if you are really supersticious we have
on every door
Believe it or not, the    floor is the luckiest floor in our hotel! 
All of our patrons who have a room on this floor have access to an exclusive "Candy Bar"   where you can have as much candy as you want for the duration of your stay.

Additionally, all of our rooms included complimentary beverages in a wide variety of delicious, never-before-seen colours and flavours.

The 13th floor is also the only floor of the hotel to have an indoor swimming pool, complete with its very own waterfall, and a swimming pool 'balcony' that extends beyond the floor and outside, offering beautiful views of the city skyline!! 

We also have an exclusive, after-swim buffet for our 13th floor guests. Every night we pick a new theme. Tonight happens to be Italian food! 

Speaking of Italy, did you know that the number    is considered lucky in a country that is famous for its artists, writers, cuisine, fashion, cars and beautiful scenery? Clearly the Italians are on to something!

Last, but not least, we will offer all guests who have a room on the 13th floor a     percent discount on their next stay!!! How cool is that? :D

Hope I'm allowed to enter a second time.

Please stay one night and see how lucky 13 can be.
Welcome to the ! You've been booked on then   th floor.

They say that  is an    number, but you shouldn't worry too much. First of all, no one has ever turned into a    while staying at our hotel nor has anyone on the  th floor ever encountered anything 

is like any other  , despite what the  legend of zelda spirit haikuzelda walked up slowly,quiet and careful
          link followed behind with caution
    the spirit tracks were starting to fade....
 says. See the  ? It's    and  :wave: revamplike any other  There are many other   here that just need a place to  , and there's totally nothing wrong with this place.

You're totally   here, so enjoy your   ! If anything goes totally wrong, or if you notice anything stange then give us a   anytime and we'll get it   out!

If you're still scared, Marley- Epicurus! You just need a feel of  . Take this pot of   and perhaps a   should make things a little more like   . Remember that you can stop by every   for a complementary  free  , and that we have a  -class   so enjoy your Seven Deadly Sins :: Lust.  

---------------------------------------

(P.S before you head off there may be some   roaming around, but rest assured: they're    like  ! )

Take the fully restored cage elevator to
Floor 13

Where you get a whole scene in green :)
The thirteenth floor isn't that bad, as long you got someone nearby--
Relax -- take time to check the surroundings, accustom yourself to the peacefulness
Do feel free to enjoy moments by the natural springs and surrounding fauna
Or spend a moment along the riverbanks with our dedicated staff that would happily accompany you
Nothing to sign, no obligations, no fees -- nothing to worry -- so please do drop by
This  includes floor  and is perfectly . No  to . The entire  has been filled with , a , a  and blessed by the . So please read this  and take this  and stay a .

:thumb104122808:
:thumb104122808.

stairway to happiness
This is a test. Just wanna be sure if I can post a thumb or not without a subscription.