you'll choose your favourite and i'll choose mine +comment +fav +watch

Hello! ^_^

Well I've seen this in a post by :icontanukiqueen:. Here is the [link] to it. Feel free to post there, too
^-^

______________________________________RULES______________________________________

Take a look at my Gallery and choose one of my drawings which you think is the best and post it as a thumb c:
in exchange i will do the same with your gallery and post it as a reply here in this thread ^-^

Sinece it's only one picture, please use big thumbs (to do this just add "big" it. for ex.: ;thumb892359832598; -> ;bigthumb892359832598; )
You could also add 2 extra Pictures, if you find something that you also like, but post those as normal thumbs please.
_________________________________________________________________________________

EXAMPLE
favourite picture:

but i also really like:

Those are actually not mine they are made by one of my favourite deviants (darthmer-mer) ^-^ it's just an example. :p You dont have to add any text. c:

You could also comment, fav and watch, if you want to, but you dont have to. ^^ I think watching and favourising is something you should only do, if you really like what you favourise or you want to see more from the artist, whom you watch! c:
Comments60
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

oh venice~ how i love you! *-*

what a wonderful gallery you have <3
Thank you very much! :)

cute little concept
I like this one :)

My recent infrared photos:

Enjoy! :wave:
hmm did you actually read the rules? :p
Sorry, not really. :(
its ok c: you can still post it like the rules say :p ill answer it ^-^