Logos! Show me your logos!

I don't see very many logo designs, so I'd like to know how many designers are active on here. I'm a logo designer myself, though I've never taken professional courses or such, so keep it in mind that my opinion is not the most informed. But I'll try my best!

If you would, could you share 1-2 (but no more) thumbnails of your best logo work? If I like it/them, I'll look through you gallery further :)

No mature art, please!
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Any other designers scrolling the ThumbShare forum, want to share a logo or two?
Here's my two most recent designs, though in all honesty I don't hardly ever do any graphic design:

Cool! You did pretty well for not doing graphic design a lot :)
Thanks! I'll probably do more logo design in the future, because I'm looking at emphasizing in advertising in my communications major.
That's awesome! I need to learn more about that area.
I'm pretty much a newbie at this.
Still learning how to make more attractive, professional looking, attractive, and neat logo.

These are the only logos I've made. ^^;
In the first, "tomatoes" looks really good, but "Giant!" is a bit stretched and unrealistic. MftBS, though, is very good!
Ah, thanks for the feedback!
I'm not really used to make simple logos ^^;
You're welcome! I'm glad you got the experience of doing it twice :) Everyone should do it at least once.
Solutions BHG - I love the color choice you've used here. Normally, I don't like gradients, but you've used them in a better way here. I love the forming of the "S", very creative. The rest of the font for "Solutions" is great too, as well as the charcoal grey, which pairs with the other colors very well. I don't think the puzzle piece joint that extends into the "l" is necessary, and a bit distracting. The one above the "o" should be good enough :)

3H Mobilier - My only criticism would be the repetition of the "3H" (unless that was specifically asked for). The image is really recognizable, and a hint clever with the shadow too :)
thank you very much for taking the time and effort to comment.. I really appreciate it. :thanks: :thanks:
Is "Community Grows" the company/org. that the logo is for? I don't see too many ink-based logos :)
I designed it as my submission to a logo contest for a local farmer`s market. Part of the contest was coming up with a slogan. Mine was "Community Grows." Unfortunately I didn't win, but it was a nice exercise.

I'm not actually a logo artist I just tried it for this one time, hence why its style is probably unfamiliar to you.
It's good! I'd say it could be a little simpler, and made to be recognized a bit easier :)
Yes, I think that's why it didn't win. I over thought it and put in too much detail. The winning logo was a much simpler heart logo signifying health.