Closed to new replies
February 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

Comments, Faves HELP

:iconianvicknair:
ianvicknair Feb 3, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hey guys, this is my first time using the Forum!
YIKES. I am trying to get more people on my fan page: [link]
I have had barely any likes and have been in the same spot for ages. I want to reach 1000 and more. How do I do this.

Also I am trying to get more comments on my work and faves. I get barely any and all my friends get tons and tons of them and they are barely ever here! How is this so??
I love DA and want to be active but how do I become popular and get comments and tons of faves?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkokolores123:
kokolores123 Feb 5, 2013   Digital Artist
As surprising as it may sound for you, the best way to get likes and a lot of feedback is doing good art!
Do you really think those people with amazing skills and hundred thousands of fans got them by begging for worthless clicks on forums or by doing art which simply attracts people.

Hint: What are your top 3 favourite artists? Did you like their page because they asked you to do so?
ianvicknair Feb 5, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
lol, i do good art! people tell me all the time that i do good art and that i have amazing skillls, and tallents
take a look at my gallery and see for yourself.
I know all of that, i just want to figure out how to get more comments and views from my watchers, and more!
:iconkokolores123:
kokolores123 Feb 5, 2013   Digital Artist
Yep that might be true, but you're still ignoring what I'm pointing out.

My questions at the very end imply that you certainly have favourite artists you love the most. Are they your favourite artists because they asked you or did some forum post suggesting to like their page? I don't think so, you're interested in what they do because they do something which catches your attention.

If you listen to what people on the net say and you're happy, then it's fine though.
ianvicknair Feb 26, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
oh okay, i get it :) thanks
:iconmlell-illustration:
Like for like on the FB page? Here's my website link just click the FB icon on the top right to go like my page, I'll go like yours now.
ianvicknair Feb 4, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
okay here is my facebook www.facebook.com/vicknairsworld
:iconhgreene52407:
hgreene52407 Feb 3, 2013   Photographer
share! as much as you can! post thumbs, interact, try to be featured,and join groups. generally i wait til one gets good feedback and push for that one and maybe a few related ones. its/their popularity usually helps the rest a bit.
for example
this is my most popular piece

so i focus in that one

if i can ill add some like this

which can help gain interest in my work

then i have their attention and theyll find other pieces on my page such as
i do but i rarely get anything
:iconhgreene52407:
hgreene52407 Feb 4, 2013   Photographer
hmm im not sure. your work is nice i checked it out. personally i dont know why your having trouble
i would like to get more comments on my work, i barely get any!
Add a Comment: