Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 27, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Need a bit of critiquing on this if you don't mind...

:iconfluffpuffgerbil:
fluffpuffgerbil Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist

I think her head might be too big(not her hair, her head.xD) and I'm definitely fixing her face. I just mainly need help with the anatomy because something about the legs don't look right. For ease of the other people critiquing, I added in my anatomy base lines in a low opacity.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Alright, I fixed her legs/crotch area and changed the angle her head was at. I think it looks better now

Still a WIP, though
:iconfinnguala:
Finnguala Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I think it's because you can't really tell where her hips/crotch end and her right leg begins. Perhaps you could redraw the folds of her clothes in that area so that it follows the curve of her belly and upper leg more. Props for tackling such a difficult pose, btw, and I don't think her head is too big at all.
Alright, thanks! I know how to fix that. And yeah, I really am liking how this is turning out, I just needed a pair of new eyes to see if they could find any errors
:iconclaytonsnow:
ClaytonSnow Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Student Digital Artist
It looks fine to me, the eyes are a tad off, but that might just be because you have put so little detail in them so far. The arms look great! Same with the hair!
Thanks! Looks like my recent anatomy practice and studying is paying off... And about the eyes, I'm just gonna redraw her face.
Add a Comment: