Free Animated Pixel Icon

Hey guys so I want to add a few more animated pixel icons to my gallery, so I thought I'd come here and see if there was anybody wanting a new icon?

An example would be the icon I am using now, which you can also see here [link] :D

If you want an icon, leave a comment below along with a reference or something that I can look at. I'm not here to design a character for you - I'm just going to make a animated pixel icon of an existing character :D

I know I mentioned that it's free and all, but donations are always appreciated. You can donate via the donation widget on my page :)

This isn't based on a first come first serve basis. I will do whatever I choose to do and I reserve the right to turn down any requests as I see fit.

Oh, and have a great day xD
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
As much as I love the cuteness in your pixel icons, pixelly stuff don't last long as my icon for me =P
Aww, but that's because your icon is great as it is! =P
i would like to have animation! :)
i wnt to have this guy:

its a paint of my friend he painted my OC :)
here is another refernce painted by me:

:)
please let me know if u will need some more refernces and thanks! :D
I'll do this if I can finish the one below before Feb 1 :D

Is he by any chance an earthbender? xD
lol yes he is kinda earthbender >.<
and thanks! :D
I would looooove one if you could! :iconlaexcitedplz:

I have this reference here if it's any good: [link] :meow:
Heya there, I'm done with it

Hope you like it

Ohgod I hope you like it LOL I know i need lots more practice - that's why I'm doing this /.\
Slight tweak
She's very cute, thanks! :meow:

Don't worry, the more you do them the more you'll improve. You seem pretty good at them already. :nod:
Thank you and you're welcome! :aww::huggle:
Alright! I'd love to :D

I'll get right to it after I finish another request xD Should probably make a to-do list lol hmm