I'll Show You Mine if you Show Me Your Recent Best

Well, it isn't conditional just put up your best and I'll comment. If I like it A LOT, I will fave it and comment on your best piece. If I don't find one I like that you showed me here, I'll try to look for one I do in your gallery. Then if I REALLY love your work, I'll devWatch you. You are not obligated to do the same I don't want pity watches, but if you want to see more from my devWatching is the best complement you can give me. -___^

RULE:

MAXIMUM 5 THUMBS!

I would allow for more, but it gets too messy.

Try your best to show what you are about in up to 5 Thumbs Only and explain why it is you chose those pieces. If you have any special requests mention it at the end.

Example:

As a digital/comic artist I am still learning how to colour digitally and I chose to show these pieces because they are the shining jewels of my gallery. I am proficient at comic art and I hope to become the same in digital painting.

I request that anyone who feels up to it to give a critique for one or more of my displays.

-End-
Comments121
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
So far my best. . .

Your stuff are amazing, probably the most interesting part is how it looks like you were in this cartoon world and were able to take photographs of your subject.
wow thank you ♥ very interesting way to put it! i can almost imagine that happening~ w00t XD
these are the top five in my collection. thanx.
I'd say you chose your most amazing pieces. It was very hard to choose.

I looked at your gallery and I am amazed with how much awesome you have in it.

Keep up the great work. You got faves and a watch from me! -____^
thanx so much for that...

I dont want to spam you with so many deviations so I'll show you my recent :3
and I commented on one of yours :3
I looked through your gallery and you have really great art, but you definitely chose your best piece that's for sure. :)

You didn't have to worry about spamming :D I only asked for 5 tops.
Hands down: Number 1 was my fave :D
Thanks! And thanks for faving it too.
Hinata for life :)

Thanks for sharing.
thank you^^

I chose these as these are my current five that I'm the most proud of. I feel they demonstrate my style the best.
You have a flexible skill in art. A very important ability an artist should learn to master :)

For me I enjoyed number 2 the most. It looks like it was CG painted over a photograph, but it still is very beautiful.

P.S. I don't know if it was painted over a photograph or not, but I'm not the type of person to think that is a all that bad.