Closed to new replies
January 17, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 44

Everyone likes feedback right???

:iconmsbananananner:
MsBananaNanner Jan 17, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Do you get tired of people who just say "nice job" or "cool artwork"? well I do. Unlike some people I don't care if someone is honest and they tell me something in my art seems off, as long as they aren't rude of course!:) and I feel it's hard to get actual advice from people because they are too scared to hurt my feelings. well no longer!

All you have to do is put a thumbnail from my gallery with a suggestion on how I can improve and I will do the same for you with three of your pictures! The more in depth you are with suggestions the more I will be too:)

Note: I will not be rude, and even if I do not have a lot of experience with the medium or subject I will try to give helpful advice!:)

:iconmonkeyloveplz: ciao!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmagicalviper:
MagicalViper Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
A honest comment on this one would be awesome :D

MsBananaNanner Jan 19, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Read the instructions you have to pick one of mine and ill pick 3 of yours:)
:icontvlookplay:
tvlookplay Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
MsBananaNanner Jan 19, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Read the instructions you have to pick one of mine and ill pick 3 of yours:)
:iconjoh29:
joh29 Jan 18, 2013  Student Digital Artist
MsBananaNanner Jan 18, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Read the instructions you have to pick one of mine and ill pick 3 of yours :)
:iconjoh29:
joh29 Jan 18, 2013  Student Digital Artist
oups sorry ^^'
:iconnvmsodi:
NVMSodi Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Keep the good work!

And good luck with the Ipad, I have always wanted to try drawing on one of those
MsBananaNanner Jan 18, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Hallo! Ich lerne deutsch als auch! Meine Wortschatz ist sehr schlecht >.<

so cute! I love how everything has a cute little face. :3 only thing I would change is to maybe have her looking more straight on or at rather have her eye looking towards the viewer. And her left hand seemed a bit out of proportion with her thumb being longer than her other fingers. And I really like her hair!

the hair by far is outstanding! The texture of it is perfect, very lifelike. Her right hand seems a bit small and her left arm looks a bit long, but that could just be the pose. Overall it's really great and the background is quite interesting!

this is a very lovely piece, the folds in the clothing are all so perfect I like how there aren't any creases out of place etc. and it all looks very natural! Only thing I would do is concentrate the background leaves more towards the bottom or use another shade of brown maybe, so that it makes it seem somewhat more like she is standing on ground rather than floating on the page with a border.

Thanks for participating hope I was helpful! :D
Add a Comment: