Closed to new replies
January 14, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

need crituques and comments plz

:iconflyingsolo666:
flyingsolo666 Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
sorry for such a long post... warning its long... sorry about that just pick which ones you want to critique, comment, or fave
tell me what i need to fix, add, change, etc plz
critique them plz. if you dont want to critique them plz comment then. if you dont want to do either then just fave it or go to my gallery

:iconcrystaldivider1plz::iconcrystaldivider2plz::iconcrystaldivider3plz::iconcrystaldivider4plz::iconcrystaldivider5plz::iconcrystaldivider6plz::iconcrystaldivider7plz::iconcrystaldivider8plz:

fan art
fan art and yes i have permission to use this just read the description plz

:iconcrystaldivider1plz::iconcrystaldivider2plz::iconcrystaldivider3plz::iconcrystaldivider4plz::iconcrystaldivider5plz::iconcrystaldivider6plz::iconcrystaldivider7plz::iconcrystaldivider8plz:

anatomy
my beginnings with this form of art

my original crest on him and in the upper left hand corner

i know i need to fix the left breast line as it is faded but other than that what else do i need to do
this one i know is plain but not sure what do do to it. any ideas on what i could do?

crests and symbols
this one i know needs to color. any ideas for which colors i should use? also how does it look?
this also needs color.. i know anyone of any age could draw this...

digital made from bryce 7.1 program
how would i improve this plz? i have tried changing the view of it but it still comes out poorly. please give me an in-work critique
this is the before picture... to me it needs to be fixed but i have no idea on what but i know something is off but i dont know how to fix it

this is suppose to be a volcano erupting
looks like an video game from the 1990s

these are more professional than my other works

a quote from me, done by me alone

the quote is-

"Words are just words till you put them into action
Words are easy to say
But to put them into motion is the hard part"

"Do you have the guts
To put them to use"

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: