The first is one of my newest the others are kinda new
Thank you for sharing! :D
thumb348690927:

No flowers or kitties, just woman. I hope you dont mind xD
Thanks for sharing! :D
Oops, the first one is:

My three newest deviations:

The Mouse- Chapter EightChapter Eight, Caroline Thomas     "We're going back to mom!"     "No, we aren't. Caroline, listen to me, she's dead! She's dead!"     "No, she isn't!"     "We both saw it happen! They shot her and we can't do anything about it. Mom's dead. It's just us now. It's just us from now on and we need to keep going. There's no more 'mom', there's no more 'home', there's no more damn 'country'! It's us. Got it? We need to stay alive."     "But mom..."     "We don't have a mom anymore. It's us now. We can't go back, ever!"     Waking up after going through a storm such as the one I survived is always a funny thing. Denial is usually the first step for me. I tell myself that nothing ever happened and that I made a mistake. But, lying here wherever I am, eyes closed and my bruised body aching, I'm quickly forced to accept reality. Something happened. I can't deny that but
The Mouse- Chapter SevenChapter Seven- Caroline Thomas   A pair of hands on one arm. A pair of hands on the other. Military boots on either side of me as I'm dragged towards the construction lot. My head flops with every step. Rain blurs the world like static on a television, like the muffled static in my own brain. I feel pain, the cold drops on my skin, and a strange tingle in my shoulders. But everything is just so...plastic. Plastic, doll-like, unreal. I'm floating through this dream as my instincts numb themselves, leaving only a ghost of me to process the looming fence, the clammy hands, and the soft swish of legs against uniform. I wonder what happened to my gun. The pack is gone too. And the blanket. It's as if they all got sucked into the sky. Just zipped right up there with the whole, wide world. I smile at the thought.     "What are you doing, Anthony?"     That's a funny sounding voice. It's childish, a little ditzy in its light tone. It annoys me a bi
The Mouse- Chapter SixChapter Six, Caroline Thomas    I'm at a crossroads right now and I'm not sure where to go with it. My two options are clear, each one having just as many reasons to take it as the others, and just as many reasons not to. My first choice is to try to return to Jonathon. If I do that then my life would return to the simple, uncomplicated doldrum which it was before the incident in the store. I would have security, a regular, unchanging duty, and freedom from having to make my own decisions. I wouldn't have to worry about screwing up because I would have Jonathon and Arianna keeping me on the right path. Then there's Charlie, perhaps my biggest incentive to return. I owe him for coming back for me, for being my brother in general. I have an obligation to take care of and repay him. I know that he would return to me if he were in my position so I should want to do the same for him. After all, I'm not some type of jerk who just abandons her sibling to the cold, dead world
Thanks for sharing :D
No new nudity, sorry. =)

a portrait:

a serious cat:

a jazz musician:

From newest to oldest xD