Show me some of your art!

Show me your newest artwork, your favourite artwork, and your most popular artwork! :)

Here are mine:
Comments128
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Newest:

One of my favourites:

Most popular:
Newest:
How Many Lives Changed That Day?Dad and I were coming home from Charleston when we passed by the Georgetown paper mill. We were half way home when a pungent smell hit my nose.

I wrinkled my nose at the odor and asked, “Did you fart?”

Dad said, “Nope. Paper mill baby.”

“Well, it smells like a bad fart.”

Dad half chuckled, “Hell it used to smell worse. A lot worse. When I was a boy I could smell it off of momma’s front porch. Just ask Sandra.”

“Damn, from that far away? Christ.”

“No, it don’t smell like it used to. Smells like a bed of roses now from how it used to be.”

I looked outside

Favorite:
Have You Ever Touched A Dead Body?Have you ever touched a dead body?

I have.

I brushed my hand over the skin of her face and through the what little hair she had. Beautiful, soft, salt and peppery.

My hand smooths out over her scalp, resting atop of her head. It feels empty. It's a stark contrast from how it felt just hours ago, when she still had life in her. The head feels heavy, yet hallow. It's an eerie reminder how much of a powerhouse the brain is.

Her skin is clammy, rubbery, and dull from malnourishment, sweat, and the constant pain killers that had been pumped into her.

I wrap my hand around her wrist. It's much slender now, from how it used to be, just months a

Popular:
Struggle: Chapter 1Struggle
Chapter 1 -Breaking News-

White walls, white floor, one lonely window; facing it, a lone man sat there looking out and apparently, deep in thought. An unexpected knock at his door brought him back to reality. He was now staring at his refection: a young man that held an air of supremacy, brown eyes that shimmered red in the light, long blond hair that was wrapped tightly with a red string, and a light tan that kept him for looking pale as death.

He didn't answer right away, as he was playing with cuff of his white collared shirt and the wrinkles of his black slacks. The day hadn't been too long started when the day started to turn
Newest:
My Fav:
most popular:
Hope you like them :D
newest:

my personal fav:

most popular:
newest:

my favorite:

most viewed:
Newest upload:

One of my personal Favorites:

Most Popular ('cause it got a DD :D):
Newest:
Favorite:
Most popular:
My newest: (I consider this to be my newest artwork, because the two deviations i submitted afterwards are either not new (taken a year ago) or not an artwork (snapshot at a concert)

My favourite: (this was also my most popular for quite a long time)

My most popular:
Newest

Favourite

Most popular

Newest:

Favourite:
or

Most Popular:
the newest
the popular
the favourite
newest