Closed to new replies
January 7, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Show me flash animations!

:iconprotogenoi-notus:
Protogenoi-Notus Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Student General Artist
I am working on one and it would be good to see others. and fun. I may or may not reply but I will watch all of them unless they are Racist bladders belched forth from hell.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconretsamys:
RetSamys Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Still magical. It was a nice introduction into dA!
Protogenoi-Notus Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Student General Artist
Cool. =)
:iconthe-paper-pony:
The-Paper-Pony Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Hope you don't mind ponies :)

I have already seen these, actually. =)
ah I see, well I got nothing new as of yet then =P. Thanks for looking anyways. What kind of animation are you working on?
I am working on a sort of adventure/mystery animation that will be about 5-20 minutes long and it may vaguely resemble the style of adventure time, being mostly done frame by frame. (but with shading and better backgrounds) I came up with the story for it in a dream.
I have a sort of screenshot made in photoshop (I mean sort of because the background and dragon are in the animation just like that, but the guy will be made in flash, no photoshop.) I am making it as part of my senior project.
Very cool, It's amazing that you were able to remember a dream well enough to draw inspiration from it. That's rare, but neat. The project looks interesting and i'd love to see once it's altogether. Your senior project, I take it you're majoring in animation?
Protogenoi-Notus Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Student General Artist
No, I major in painting. But I have some experience using flash, because I taught a class on how to use it when I was 13. At the time, I was bad at drawing, but I knew quite of how to use it. Since they got newer versions, and because this was forever ago, I can't remember how to make a play button. (And actually, I remember almost all of my dreams since I was 6. )
I will send you a link to the first part when it is out.
Add a Comment: