Post 2 things that DESERVE MORE ATTENTION! - I'll tell you which I like best :)

I'll just say 'right' or 'left' :)

No need to for mine since they're pics of the same thing xD (Still welcome to do so if you want though! Lol.)

Comments177
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hard, but I'll go left! I love that jumpsuit. :)
You have a cute style! And, right - it's very bizarre. Love it xD
Why thank you, May! I dig your stuff too. :)
Thanks too :D And thanks for the favs!

I can't choose which to use as my featured :D
That's hard! I think right has more character, but if you have friends and family that'll see your page I'd stick with left xD Left is cute too.
Haha thanks for taking the time xD

I think I'll go with right then. More IN YOUR FACE BRO :icondawhatplz:
LOL that face xD And np! It is a close call - do w/e you want ^.^ I don't even have a featured right now!!
Left! Love her hair and the face detail. The animation was cute though and the creature is well painted :)
just a quick question, will you accept short literature works?
Sorry, I've had nothing but bad experiences w/ lit people on DA.
Really? that's strange, the ones I've had the luck of running into are open and knowledgeable in the craft.
Left! Pink hair!
and Your loki is so cute!!! wish I could sculpt.... -sniffle- tried once. did not work out. :p
Right! I love octopuses and those are sooo cute xD Great job! I don't agree with your animation teacher, btw!
And thank you :D And you can sculpt ^.^ I just learned a secret recently: you can bake the clay multiple times :D It helps if you don't completely bake it any 1 time (like I kept sticking him in for 8-12 minutes instead of the ~20 he probably would have needed for a one time bake, and I probably stuck him in 5-6 times!) That allows you to sculpt on top of hardened work, which is easier ^.^ And you've got to start with good clay! I use sculpey III :)
Lol, thank you! Ah! Clever!!!! hardened clay! never thought of that! sounds like a great idea!! now I just have to get my hands on some sculpey :D
Yeah, try it out!! :D