Crits and comments on anything!

Hey all, I'm willing to look at and comment/crit anything you show me. BUT I have one small favour to ask in return. Please upvote the comment by "Angela Robyn" on [link] (My best friend is desperate to get reunited with an old friend, and has heard of miracles like this happening on youtube. Help me indulge her, please? :heart:)

RULES:
-no limit to the amount of thumbs, but I only guarantee one detailed critique per person.
-I welcome ALL art, but my areas of expertise are traditional art, poetry, prose, and illustration. I will look at any media, but I can't promise to be helpful :c
-post :juggle: if you upvoted the comment. This isn't mandatory, but it would be nice of you, and I'm curious to see where this goes :meow:

Happy Posting!
Comments108
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

I would love some honest critique. :)
A quick drapery study I digitally painted.

Upvoted >.<
It's so sweet ;u; I wish the very best to your friend! <3

Commented :heart: and thank you!

Took a while to find that comment. :P
Commented :heart:

and sorry ;_; we were hoping that we could get enough votes to keep it near the top...I guess it didn't work out that way.
Up-voted her comment! ^.^ That's sweet of you.

Could you just glance at my gallery [link] (there's just the 1 page so it's easy) and leave a simple comment or 'this one!' on the one you like best? :) I don't like critiques xD Thanks!! <3
Thank you :heart: Commented.
:juggle: Choose whichever you want.

I think that's cute that that person is trying to reach someone through YouTube haha.
Commented :heart:
Sorry I didn't say much. Your work just made me speechless.
OMG I LOVE YOU!! THANKS! IT WAS REALLY HELPFUL!!