COMMENT SWEEP!!!! (comments, favs, watch!)

COMMENT SHARE! Any medium!

Rules
-You can post up to three thumbnails I will pick one to comment on
-Any medium! (i am a traditional artist but i enjoy all kinds of art, that does mean literature as well!)
-There is no deadline...as long as you take the time to post your art i will comment on it:D
-There is no comment limit on your art i don't care if it has 1000 comments or 0 post it and i will comment

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR WONDERFUL ART! I AM LOOKING FOR NEW ARTIST TO WATCH:D

IF YOU :+devwatch: ME I WILL ALWAYS :+devwatch: BACK
Its my way of saying thank you for the support

HAPPY POSTING EVERYONE
Comments242
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Thanks for looking! <3 (I love your drawings btw!)

Thanks in advance for looking! :D
Inspired Stories - Lost and Found
She ran into the door at full speed, bouncing off it painfully as her hands fumbled for a handle that wasn't there. The door was in fact boarded over, with some meaningless words stamped on the wood. She turned and her hand found the tree, she took a hold of it to steady herself and rested her other hand on her knee looking back the way she came. She was out of breath and lost, but it did seem her pursuers were some distance behind.

"What the fuck do they want?" She whispered.

She heard the heavy boots pounding on the pavement. Ignoring the stabbing pains in her side she straightened. After only a moments hesitation she turned and ran on. S
CursesCurses are tricky business. They are all to willing to turn around and bite the hand which cast them. Not many people realised that, even among those who tried to sell them. I sold them once, well I never really sold them I sold the shadow of them. Many people were willing to accept a few mouthfuls of mumbo jumbo and a handful of rats eyes. I knew how to do the real thing as well, but why trouble yourself when fake suited just fine. Then it happened.

The bell on the door clanked and I looked at the carefully disguised mirror in the corner. As always I was sitting with my back to the door, but I had my tricks. I made a show of staring into my
Inspired Stories - Child of Nature

"Sleeping" Beauty

"The mermaids had been a secretive race, shying away from humans whenever possible. They were smart enough to avoid oil spills and to stay out of range of the ship's radar system. It seems they must have understood our technology, but there was never any evidence found that they had their own parallel technology. They lived with nature, as nature. They didn't manipulate of shape their environment, they simply passed through, a ghost of the sea currents, another creature eating from the reefs. It became hard for them when the reefs became tourist attractions, but still they were never seen. They did their best when garbage began to clog their oceans with hard rubbish, but that did dwindle. It was the unseen which killed them and thus finally brought them to our attention. By then it was much to late. They were such beautiful creatures and we killed them as easily as

Thank you or looking.
if i have already posted here, ignore this. I can get so side tracked ^.^
Firstly, thanks for doing this post! :aww: I think it's really sweet!

Digital, anime style. Still a newbie, but improving! :D
:thanks: Thank you!
Lovely photography.

Check out my new group...I would love for you to submit your art to the galleries:heart:
:iconfeature-it-monday: