Your First Artwork for the Year 2013

Show me any new artwork you made for the New Year 2013 and tell me why you made that as your first piece for this year so I know you're not spamming or a bot.

I made this first as I am anticipating it's game release this year along with MGS Rising. ^^

Happy New Year guys!
Comments253
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Alistair is a character I made 6 years ago, and miss him often in an artistic sense. I felt it was time to bring him back
he's cute! thank you for sharing! ^^
I made this to see how I would draw a realistic face without reference. Then I got inspiration from a drawing and added some fantasist touch ^^
I made some stamps, but that doesn't count xD

Here's some fan art for Cubie Messenger:

A tradish drawing of Marceline for ~TuffMuffins for our monthly drawing trade :meow:
Actually I did most of it in 2012, but I finally got around to finishing it this year.
I was meaning to make it for weeks, and I had finally gotten some free time.

A new year means a new personality.
Only finished piece everything else of done for 2013 are sketches

This is my first from 2013 :D
I got a tablet for Christmas and I was finally able to do some digital coloring. This is one of my oldest original character ideas:

I was looking for a perfect picture for Milla and when I found it I painted it.....cheers

Because i got some new skulls at Christmas and because i like to work at this theme at the moment :-)

My first completed drawing in 2013 (although the sketch was almost a year old). Also my first DA post, because I had to come up with something to open up my gallery.
Hello :)
Well I think I just made this one in the new year to test some new techniques and composition.
New year is a new beginning right? :D

Jan 17-18 2013 :'D

Why? Um... I got my computer desk cleaned off so I could use a real mouse, and not the laptop trackpad. XD