Anime and Manga !!!

i'm a big fan of anime and manga and if you know some awesome super cool one, please tell me because i'm kind of bored and have nothing to watch or read ...

Right now i'm more into the type of romance !! ^^

And if you like to draw, I would like to check them, comment and maybe at them to my favorite !!

So please tell me !!!! :D
Comments132
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

the anime toradora is kind of a romance anime and definately worth a watch c:

The best romance anime series i know so far are: Clannad, Kanon, and possibly Guilty Crown (though it may contain 90% action, the relationships between each characters are well done).
clannad is my favorite romance anime!

fruits basket is one of my favorite mangas
first of all i love romance so here are a few that i've found amusing or like:
Full Moon wo Sagashite (i watched so I don't know about the read but I'm sure it's good)
Skip Beat (watch for one season, read for more; the manga is a bit better than the anime though)
Akuma to Love Song (read)
Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu (read)
Usotsuki Lily (read)
Kill Me Kiss Me (read)

That's all i got for now

Awesome drawings !!! One of them is in my favorite !! I think that full moon is soo sad and cute ... :'( *I actually cried* Still, good work and keep it up ! ^^*yea*
thanks!

nice! yeah full moon was great!! i cried too! i don't know if you watched it or read it but they're a bit different so i heard. i cried at the end of the series when the two guardians died T_T
I KNOW !!! TT.TT *STILL FEELING THE PAIN ...
Cool drawings !!! I suck at digital work ... Awesome the pokemon !! keep it up ! ^^*yea*
Thanks a lot =3
But I've seen your gallery, you drawing well .
I think you can improve your skill if you buy a tablet.
I know but I need to ask my mom ... --*that's gonna be a problem!*
If it's romance you're looking for, I would recommend Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and Dengeki Daisy. ^^ I personally find them more sensible than the typical shoujo cliches.

Hope you like <3
True ! And still Awesome drawing !!! I also love the kagamine twin and with that they would be siblings be not related !! TT TT*because lots of people say that they can't fall in love with each other cuz they are twin !... ^^*keep it up anyway!
I'm making a romantic manga about a demon that falls in love with a human girl. I love romances too! <3333 And anime and manga! XD

Yey we are the same !!! except that I suck at creating a story ... TT TT*I always end up changing the story and the characters ... Awesome story anyway !!! ^^*talking too much about my life*
Yey !!! I love bunnies !! ^^*my pseudo name can tell it !.. Awesome work anyway and keep it up ! ^^