Closed to new replies
December 31, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1
:icontechnicolour-firefly:
Technicolour-firefly Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi everyone :)

So, basically I'm in the process of experimenting with colouring and shading techniques as well as improving my anatomy.

So, I'm open for requests - both feral style animals and some humans.

The only catch being that I can't guarantee exactly what style it'll be done in and also that it will take at least a few days for me to do. The reason for this being that I'm waiting for delivery of an iPad mini and I'd like to experiment with quite a few art programs on that. In addition I use both Photoshop and Painter on my laptop so I'd like to try combining effects from both programs. And, finally, as you can tell by my gallery I don't draw many humans but I would like to practice my anatomy.

So, if you have a feral or human character (no anthros please!), and you're patient then request away!

Please don't be offended if I don't choose to draw your character - it doesn't mean that I don't like you/them, its more likely to be either that I've got enough request already, you've requested something that I've asked not to draw or that I'm not confident enough in my abilities (if that character is complex)

The final image will be 500x500px chat pose style with a transparent background, some examples being:

Thanks! <3

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontechnicolour-firefly:
Technicolour-firefly Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
And of course I then go an post it in completely the wrong forum - sorry everyone (Admins, could you lock this please?) Serves me right for having two tabs open!
Add a Comment: