Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 16
:icondomebaby:
Well i'm new here and was wondering if people could take a look at my art, would love some feedback? Also would love to see one of your works too! thank you x

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontherockmonster:
TheRockMonster Dec 30, 2012  Student General Artist
It's interesting, and has a very classic, vintage feel to it. The red line at the top bother me a bit, and I think if you cut that out, it'd be less distracting to the calmness of the rest of the piece. But other than that, it's pretty great :)
thank you, i randomly just put the line there hehe i don't know why really :D

and i love your photograph, love the limited colours, love how well the petal details stand out. Only thing is for me theres too much white, but thats just a personal thing, great photog' and thanks for sharing
:icontherockmonster:
TheRockMonster Dec 30, 2012  Student General Artist
Well, besides the whiteness, I'm glad you liked them :)
your welcome, its a personal thing, its a fab piece of photography.
:iconkingstephenarthur:
KingStephenArthur Dec 30, 2012  Student Photographer
lol, I like your username.

I don't know much about the type of art that you do other than when I see something that looks cool I like it, lol. and I think yours looks cool :)

here is my newest photo.
Haha thank you its a Prince song which i happened to be listening to and it was actually avilable so i was like HAA mine :P

And same i dont know much about photography, i love yours the way just the leaf stands out (it looks sooo lonely) hehe really like it.

Thanks for sharing
:iconkingstephenarthur:
KingStephenArthur Dec 30, 2012  Student Photographer
lol, thank you glad you like it.

Now I am going to go youtube that song, lol.
your welcome,

haha yes!! its an awesome song though your best bet on finding it is on spotify or itunes cause his musics hard to find on youtube :)
Oh found it [link] though takes yonkkkks to get into it :)
Add a Comment: