Cream of the Crop...Traditional Painters with More than 5 Years Experience

If you are looking for a response from somebody with more than 5 years experience and you have more than 5 years experience, post here. Catch is you have to be a traditional PAINTER. I know a lot of people are tired of people with limited experience judging their work.

rules:
1.) Post one painting only.
2.) Have to have more than 5 years experience
3.) Painters only

This is an elite thread. I will only respond to those that show an exceptional talent for painting.

Favorites, Watches, comments will be given out at my discretion. I rarely Fav, but it is possible.

Feel free to comment on my art.

Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

I regretfully don't paint as much as I used to; it's more digital for me these days because that's what my work calls for. But I started out as a traditional painter over a decade ago and I'll probably go out at as one.
done 5 years ago
I used to paint quite much in my highschool. Now rather not often (exept digital)

This is a really cool piece! I love the atmospheric elements of it, feels almost claustrophobic.
Thank you! : )
That's funny, you don't even meet your own qualifications. You're not even offering the people you DO reply to a critique, just a dusty Walmart opinion of there work. You're not a professional, you're not elite. Just stop.
youre not either
I'm sorry? We're talking about you right now. Stop trolling.
I don't do painting as my main thing but have been in some capacity since I was old enough to hold a paint brush.

very good composition and forms. I think you need more dynamic contrast. its not bad.
I personally don't give a shit at all.
Been painting for almost one whole year.
I like it. America could easily be likened to ancient Sparta, if that's what you're going for.
I dont understand why you don't follow the rules. Beats me. Its obvious you just started
It's a great start though. Definitely improved from last year. :)
i guess. just work harder
Uh oh. You don’t qualify. Be prepared to be told so in a pompous fashion. :(