Closed to new replies
December 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 19

Cream of the Crop...Traditional Painters with More than 5 Years Experience

:iconillastrat:
illastrat Dec 30, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
If you are looking for a response from somebody with more than 5 years experience and you have more than 5 years experience, post here. Catch is you have to be a traditional PAINTER. I know a lot of people are tired of people with limited experience judging their work.

rules:
1.) Post one painting only.
2.) Have to have more than 5 years experience
3.) Painters only

This is an elite thread. I will only respond to those that show an exceptional talent for painting.

Favorites, Watches, comments will be given out at my discretion. I rarely Fav, but it is possible.

Feel free to comment on my art.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnicolasjolly:
nicolasjolly Jan 12, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
:iconinsanity-engine:
Insanity-Engine Jan 8, 2013  Professional General Artist

I regretfully don't paint as much as I used to; it's more digital for me these days because that's what my work calls for. But I started out as a traditional painter over a decade ago and I'll probably go out at as one.
:iconokashy:
Okashy Jan 8, 2013  Professional General Artist
done 5 years ago
I used to paint quite much in my highschool. Now rather not often (exept digital)

:iconjazzlizard:
JazzLizard Jan 8, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
This is a really cool piece! I love the atmospheric elements of it, feels almost claustrophobic.
:iconokashy:
Okashy Jan 8, 2013  Professional General Artist
Thank you! : )
:iconxadrea:
Xadrea Jan 8, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
That's funny, you don't even meet your own qualifications. You're not even offering the people you DO reply to a critique, just a dusty Walmart opinion of there work. You're not a professional, you're not elite. Just stop.
illastrat Jan 8, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
youre not either
:iconxadrea:
Xadrea Jan 8, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
I'm sorry? We're talking about you right now. Stop trolling.
:icontuftedpuffin:
I don't do painting as my main thing but have been in some capacity since I was old enough to hold a paint brush.

illastrat Dec 31, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
very good composition and forms. I think you need more dynamic contrast. its not bad.
Add a Comment: