Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 28, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 237

Share your best work from 2012, only one!

:iconpetrova:
petrova Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist
Share the ONE deviation you've made/taken/done/etc. in 2012 that YOU think is your best. It doesn't need to be the most faved or commented piece you have. It's your opinion that counts :heart:

RULES
- All mediums accepted
- It must be made in 2012
- Only ONE (1) deviation
- Comment WHY it's your best

If you haven't followed the above simple rules your post will be ignored.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconben3418:

this is my best because it turned out great and it didnt take me a long time to do like most of my better drawings. It was either this one or one of my photos but i feel like its harder for me to draw then to take a decent photo. Here is a link to my gallery if you want to see more of my work [link]
:iconpratt-san:
Pratt-San Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist

This is my best picture because I ran into a lot of roadblocks trying to finish it but still managed and it's my first human portrait.
:iconmystery-kitty:
Mystery-Kitty Jan 1, 2013  Student Photographer

I believe that this work is my best because of the dramatic expression of the Id using high contrasting colors and shadowing.
:iconuikri:
Uikri Jan 1, 2013  Student General Artist
I guess, probably this one:

Took hours of work, both on the MOC and on putting together the collage. I like it best, because I like the black & blue version more than the black & orange one :giggle:
:iconspork-:
Spork- Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I enjoy fun poses and doing anatomy.
:iconissla:
The characters I came up with and drew during 2012 =3
:iconshadowbt:
ShadowBT Jan 1, 2013  Student Digital Artist

I worked in this one for a very long time and even thougth is very far from what i want to acomplish I like it.
:iconarreis-kurai:

dunno why its my favorite, but it is! Guess I made her look purty enough to do her justice
:iconyukidogzombie:
yukidogzombie Jan 1, 2013   Traditional Artist
i like it the most coz the colors came out so good
:iconskytch:
I like this one the most since I put a lot of effort into it and it's the first awesome animation that I did last year.
Add a Comment: