Closed to new replies
December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 28

Latest Artwork: Comments?

:iconruuku-kabe:
Ruuku-Kabe Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
So I was trying to come up with an idea for a character, and... well, I don't plan on using this image. Lol.

But still, it's one of my best pieces yet. That's not saying much, but still, I like it. I was hoping I could get some opinions from the dA as to what you think of it! I know my inking and shading are a little off, but if you look at my profile you can tell I've improved quite a bit. ^_^

Any comments or critique are welcome, as long as they help me get better! ^_^

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Ruuku-Kabe Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Please don't take this as rude. I love all the artwork everyone is posting, but I did somewhat create this thread to have a little critique thrown my way to, so please, If I critique/comment on your artwork, please give me critique back! I would really appreciate it!

"Classic Equivalent Exchange" as Greed says. XP

P.S. Here is my latest artwork. Going to be posting a fullbody character hopefully either today or tmrw.

:iconlouise-rabey:
louise-rabey Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:iconladybone:
LadyBone Jan 11, 2013  Student Artist
:iconelektrocity:
Elektrocity Jan 10, 2013  Student General Artist
-A marker drawing depicting two of my characters, Elektro the electric chipmunk and Emily the badger, cosplaying as Buzz and Kaffy respectively from Sugar and Coffee, a sketch from the Relaunch Era of Nickelodeon's All That.
-Another marker drawing, but this one depicts of Splendid from Happy Tree Friends as he would appear if he wears a full-fledged superhero costume.
Ruuku-Kabe Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Haha! I needed a good laugh today! In a good way! XD
This is pretty dark awesome! The artwork is nice and neat, and the portrayl is pretty close to exact (I've seen like 2 minutes worth of happy tree friends, and this guy happened to be in it. XP)
Very nice work! Keep practicing! I would suggest starting to look into ways to blend everything! It make it look 10x better, believe me! ^_^
:iconsidval:
SidVAL Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
The color scheme is really cool! I like it!
My advice would be do some more study on anatomy/ facial structure. It could help you out big time and it'll make your work look 10x better!
Keep it up! ^_^
:iconsidval:
SidVAL Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
thank you so much for the insights :)
No problem! Anytime! ^_^
:iconnicolasjolly:
nicolasjolly Jan 10, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Add a Comment: