Artists with ANY experience level: no snobby artists pleeeeese!

Hey, folks. I don't care if you're an artist with 10 years experience, or if you started drawing last week. This is a thread for people who are learning and growing as artists to share their work. Share with me one piece, and let me know what you like about it, and/or what you've learned from it. Plug shamelessly, we're all friends here. :-)

:bulletpink:Again, I don't care about your experience level. If it matters to you, it belongs here.

:bulletpink:One rule: positivity. If you want to give some constructive crit, include compliments too. :-) Be nice.

Here's mine:

It's the Christmas comic for my webcomic, Aprons: [link] if you've ever worked in the foodservice (waiter/barista/bartender/fast food) you'll love it. Please do check this piece out, and if you like it, go read a few more on my website: [link]

Have fun. I'll comment on as many as I can, I'll fav and follow, I want to meet nice people!
It's good to meet you. Peace-
AndHeDrew.
Comments165
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

this is my first book cover attempt
I love the colours used
I made the font myself
I like it!

I am a true crime head (sick me, lol). This case always fascinated me, since childhood. I am working in a graphic novel about it, but discovered that my usual media, pencil colors, was not as professional looking as digital drawing. The face is my first complete work made with a tablet. It turned better than I expected, considering that I was not used to the tablet at all (it is tricky to get the grip of it at first)
IDK if you're into cartoon art but here are some work of mine!

:iconmingplz: I only did digital 2 times, so I'm still learning.

This is one of my latest pictures. Yeah. TMNT fan if you were wondering. Some thing people can't help obsessing over.:shrug: But I love how both my oc and the backgroun turned out:D
Hi!
This is my picture! I like it because Lugia is my favourite character from Pokemon and this is the best picture I ever drew of him!

It would be nice to hear what you think! Thankies! ^^
I'm looking at all these and thinking, "wow. My art is crap. No wonder no one ever looks at it." Well, worth a try. Constructive crit, please!
This is so mesmerizing and beautiful.
Words can not comprehend how amazed I am by this piece.
Messed up the drapery a bit... I would love a critique, because although I like this one it also feels indicative of everything I do wrong. There is a certain amount of stylization.

It's the first illustration I tried this technique on. I looked for that watercolour and sketchy-unfinished look.
I have to work on it but I love drawing/painting like that, I feel like keeping the traditional look even doing digital :)
One of my most recent pieces and first coloured using a pen tablet, so in that sense it was experimental.