December 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 27

Show what you got and you may be rewarded! : O

:iconemblemdefender:
EmblemDefender Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hi there.

I'm going to give away a one year long premium membership (taking advantage of the current deal), if I manage to find an artist whose work I really like.
I may give it to someone posting in this thread, I may also NOT. Because I will be looking elsewhere too. I'm also only going to give it to someone who doesn't currently have premium. Feel free to post even if you do though, I might still watch you. I am however going to be a bit picky.
Oh and feel free to feature a friend or your favorite artist too!

Some hints about my preference:
- I value personal style and a few other things other things over current skill level, so you don't necessarily need to have decades of experience.
- I have always preferred traditional art over digital, but I can appreciate digital work too. You're free to post crafts, photography, literature and any other kind of art as well.
- I'm hoping to see variation. In other words you have a greater chance if you do not only one create one kind of motif etc.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontnomania:
tnomania Dec 25, 2012  Student Traditional Artist

:iconsylor41:
sylor41 Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconmr-bananasham:
I wish I had some of my better stuff actually on the internet. also the last one is funny because the effect I did on it was a total accident, I was much younger when I drew it, just wanted to share it.
:iconcharityk:
CharityK Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Some of my photography-

Some of my jewelry, sketches, etc.-
:iconcirprius:
Cirprius Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Well this is incredibly kind of you. Even though you have already made your decision, I will post here. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

|
|
|
|
v

I have now made my decision. Thank you everyone for sharing your art!
I also wish a merry Christmas for everyone.
Feel free to keep posting, but do mind that I have already made up my mind.

^
|
|
|
|
:iconart-snob-solutions:
Art-Snob-Solutions Dec 25, 2012
No chance in Hades of winning anything, but here you go.
I was actually very impressed by your photos! But I don't think you'd have much use for premium considering your upload-rate.
I decided to watch you anyway, I hope that's worth at least something. : )
:iconfieryennigma:
FieryEnnigma Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Add a Comment: