i am in the top 5% of DA

...and you know this
Comments61
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Then why does your Carmen Chameleon look exactly like your Michael Jackson ?
Everybody who's not posting their crappy Cosplay OR blurry webcam shots of their feet / a pet OR some MS Paint anime "masterpiece" is in the top 5% of DA, right?

Whew, this website has totally gone into oblivion :-
I gotta say this is way more entertaining than the fake humility everybody else uses, I get a kick out of your posts
thanks...i made a post about the fake humility...passive agressive twigs. i will remain being real.
bottom 5 for me T.T
its not that bad
how can anyone still have a picture as icon in 2013?
I'm somewhere near the bottem.
you are not bad. try not to smudge
that looks like you painted it with a pair of tits and and an oversized spatula. Just saying. It doesnt help that you have a big indiscernible blob just slapped in the middle of the painting...almost like you messed up too many times and by like the fifth time trying to fix it you just said fuck it.
given the integrity of my other work does that even seem likely?
you don't know art then.

and what to you know, you are a photographer so its true...

...you don't know art.
I do like your paintings. But that last comment just made me lose every bit of respect for you. merry xmas Illastrat
just my opinion. stop being so hyper sensitive. Have you seen the encouraging shit i am saying? You hold it against me but you totally ignore how she ripped my painting. I was just retaliating. And not, photography is not art. Everyone on DA knows thats my stance.
First of all, I do not know you or who you are. I also complimented myself with your work. But that stance is quite an unreasonable one, even though I still respect it. A photography shot can contain as much emotions and art as a painting, if not more. Browse the internet for Ansel Adams, Robert Doisneau or Henry Cartier Bresson, and come tell me that it is not art once again. It is impossible that I will change your mind, but I do not know how one can say that the photos shot by such great artists are not, somehow, art.

maybe you took my comment too seriously; I'm not defending CharityK in absolutely any way.
View all replies
type in cherry mouth or Mouth cherry or mouth on cherry, whatever... just type those two words and my pictures should pop up right on the top 5 on most popular of all time!:D
creative, fun, i like!
I must be in the bottom 5%...
Thanks. You have a unique style too! :-)