December 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Tell me what you think of this?

:icong-sketch:
G-Sketch Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Student General Artist
[link]

Please tell me what you think of this piece. :)

So far I have been told that it is cluttered and there is too much negative space.

The reason for the white background is so the piece would look nice on products here: [link]

Please also note there are symbolic themes that you can take any way you want really (art is subjective) so there is a method to my madness when it comes to the placement of things.

I would really appreciate any advise :)

(if you have a membership and can write a thorough critique I have put that option on the original post)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmagic-moon-dust:
Magic-Moon-Dust Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
it is definetly very cluttered, there is so much to take in and it doesn't make much sense. To me, it doesn't really represent madness, it's not really symbolic either. There is not much to interpret. The anatomy is ok and the face is very well done.
:icong-sketch:
G-Sketch Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Student General Artist
I tried to incorporate a few different ideas with one main reference (which I will not reveal myself) Some people have been able to get it and others just don't see it but that's just what art is all about. :) I can't really just tell people what this is about, I want them to figure it out, so I left a LOT of hits within this and each thing represents something. It is cluttered though, but that just makes it more fun to figure out. I could say to look at each piece individually, but everyone is allowed to look at it any way they want. :D

Thank you for your input :D I really do enjoy reading these. :iconsmilieplz:

Love your icon btw, very cute. :iconchuuplz:
Add a Comment: