Share your artworks that need comments and constructive critism

When i critique , doesn't mean I'm too good or perfect in art . i give comments based on my opinion and my thoughts, so stay strong for the critiques and comments , don't give up and i'll watch you as support . do watch me too , we can be friends though . . :D
Comments78
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
so i have a new announcement . since i'm going back to my village for a while ( that's mean no internet connection ) , so it might take time for me to give comments on your artwork . anyway , just post your artworks here and i'll have a look on it after i came back . no artworks will be wasted without feedbacks , i promise that . giving honest feedbacks do take time seriously , so hope you guys understand that . anyway , Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! XD

so i have a new announcement . since i'm going back to my village for a while ( that's mean no internet connection ) , so it might take time for me to give comments on your artwork . anyway , just post your artworks here and i'll have a look on it after i came back . no artworks will be wasted without feedbacks , i promise that . giving honest feedbacks do take time seriously , so hope you guys understand that . anyway , Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! XD

here is one more i want to show off :woohoo:

- all mine as this is original from me :woohoo: :D

Happy Holidays! ¡Felices fiestas!

i'd love comments, i know I made her arms too straight but aside from that :D rip me up bby
so let us examine , what we have here .
my first comment will be on the hair itself . i don't really see the flow of her hair because the way you draw them . i think that it should be better if you make a long line , at least two to three strokes so that we can see the flow of her hair . it is important because hair is one of the element that makes the character more appeal and beautiful . besides that , i can see the line strokes is not sharp enough and the line is a bit sketchy . do focus on lineart , okie ? other things , i love the concept that you're trying to put here and it is very fresh and authentic . overall scene of this artwork captivates me and actually it inspires me to do this kind of artwork . well done for that and thanks for sharing ! wish to see more from you . .^^
Just go on and say what you think ^_^
this one captivates me very much ! with the rose as the main attraction , its colour which is very bright compared to the background and the contrast between the elements in this artwork , this one definitely a great shot and well done for that . keep it up my friend and thanks for sharing yaa ~ (^_~)
Thank you for this kind works I really appreciate it. It something that keeps me continuing this little hobby of mine ^_^

Thanks again :hug:
i don't see any imperfection in this artwork . i definitely love it very much , her pose is very much sexy and i love the sexy expression too . well done for that ! ^^
keep i mind work with a mouse